The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Randi's Amazing Meeting 4 in Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
So many people write and ask if I am ever at a convention of sorts. Well I plan on attending next week, The Amazing Randi's THE AMAZING MEETING 4 in Las Vegas/ http://www.tam4.com

Randi, Jerry Andrus, Penn & Teller, Mac King, Jamey Ian Swiss and others will be there. This is a meeting that draws skeptics and skeptical magicians to hear much of the latest debunking and break thrus in Science.

I expect to be at most of the meeting so if you are a fellow Café member, and are attending be sure and look me up.

Devin Knight
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
That sounds like a great time! If I weren't going to Vegas for WMS next month, I'd be with u.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2902 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
The TAM 4 was a lot of fun and had a ton of information to think about. If any psychics couldn't be there in person, I hope they used their remote viewing powers to watch all the activities.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Randi's Amazing Meeting 4 in Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL