The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » The One That Got Away » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian J. Hatcher
View Profile
New user
Charleston WV
52 Posts

Profile of Brian J. Hatcher
Hey Todd!

I'm proud to say I own several of your books ("The Secret Ways of Al Baker", "Mystery School", "The Chicago Tapes", and "House of Mystery"), and will certainly be purchasing more. Thank you for the hard work you put into them, and for allowing us who are new to the game to have access to knowledge we wouldn't normally have.

We all have our wishlists for books we would like to see reissued or compiled. I would love to see all of Tony Andruzzi's works in one volume, but I know that won't happen. Have you ever started on a project that, because of whatever reason, you sadly had to abandon?
Maior Cogitatio Magiam Maiorem Facit
Todd Karr
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles
152 Posts

Profile of Todd Karr
Hi! Glad you like the books of ours you've obtained. The hard work is worth it when I hear that the volumes have reached aware magicians like you!

For the Andruzzi works, my understanding was that Viking was going to do a reprint. Maybe not.

One project that stopped in the planning stages was a book with Jim Steranko because of our schedules.

But on other projects, I've been fortunate enough not to have to throw in the towel. I've definitely had ideas for great projects, though, that I had to drop after I found out other people were working on them. For example, I thought a Richiardi book would be a great idea until I found out my friend Mike Caveney was planning on publishing one that's in the works right now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2006 entrée: Todd Karr » » The One That Got Away » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL