The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Could you guys assist me... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
...in a little something for my university work?

I'm in the process of making a radio package for Uni about eccentric Britons and immediately thought of you guys Smile

I'm particularly interested in those of you that have, what boring people would call, unusual collections.

Handcuffs and other restraints, locks and keys would be great. But also if you collect other weird stuff I really want to hear from you. In searching the web I've managed to find some pretty odd collections to say the least.

Check out http://www.womenanddogsuk.co.uk to see the site that inspired this idea. Now don't worry, its not what you think.

This piece won't initially be getting broadcast, its only being made as piece of course work, but there is a slim chance of it being commissioned if my lecturer likes it.

I'm also hoping that it will form the basis of a competition entry for later in the year.

If you can help please get in touch with me by email at roslyn@roslynwalker.com

Thanks in advance,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros The Best of Luck to You. Don,
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Cheers Don,

Where've you been?

Not seen you here for a while.

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros I've Been here but just Lurking around.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
See my PM Donster.....................

Candini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Could you guys assist me... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL