The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie ball light (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I have been working on the Kinetic Sphere for some time now and have had several emails asking me to explain in more detail the working of Kinetic Sphere. The Kinetic Sphere has a reel built inside it in such a way that the string is constantly available on the outside of the ball. Not only is it available, but the thread has the right tension on the reel so the string goes in and out of the ball. Kind of like a yo-yo. This allows for many hand movements, floating in mid-air, the ball can visibly float anywhere that can be imagined either with or with out the cloth. It may also be handled like a Dancing Cane for moves around the body/head and not to mention, stopping in full motion with the ball hung in space.

Now for the other part of the ball, it has a magnet inside so that you can use a retractable Zombie gimmick with a magnet on the end! This will allow you to do the traditional Zombie moves, but with a twist. You will be able to detach the ball and use the dancing or kinetic part of the ball, and then later reattach the Zombie Gimmick! There has never been a more desirable effect in all of magic. I think with a little thought most will see how this little baby just might be one of the most powerful floating ball tricks to date. Let me know what you think! Not to worry! I have counsel!
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Hi Dave.

That does sound good. I hope I can get up there and check it out someday. How long before it is available and can you give us an estimate on the pricing yet?

Regan
Mister Mystery
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Regan,
I will probably offer the Zombie Gimmick Separately...The Kinetic/Dancing Sphere is solid enough to stand on it's own... As to pricing, it probably isn't appropriate for me to talk about that on this forum...visit my site! Remember, this is just introductory, as I will be lowering the price on the Kinetic Sphere (without Zombie Gimmick).

If you like my cane then you will love my new Kinetic Sphere!
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Dmann- what's the link to your site? I might be interested in a new gimmick- my old zombie ball is heavy enough to sprain my finger when I use it.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
The Link to my site is: http://www.precisionmagic.com
Paulie
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Paulie
I had heard via Jeff McBride's Magic on Stage videos that a newer gimmick was produced to stop it from flashing over the silk...if anyone knows what I am talking about and where I could find that one...I would appreciate it.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Quote:
On 2006-03-08 21:45, Dmann wrote:
Regan,
I will probably offer the Zombie Gimmick Separately...The Kinetic/Dancing Sphere is solid enough to stand on it's own... As to pricing, it probably isn't appropriate for me to talk about that on this forum...visit my site! Remember, this is just introductory, as I will be lowering the price on the Kinetic Sphere (without Zombie Gimmick).

If you like my cane then you will love my new Kinetic Sphere!

Thanks Dave.

I'll check it out. Hope to see you at your shop this summer.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I will be there a lot this year. You will love Kinetic Sphere!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24264 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2006-03-09 00:20, Paulie wrote:
I had heard via Jeff McBride's Magic on Stage videos that a newer gimmick was produced to stop it from flashing over the silk...if anyone knows what I am talking about and where I could find that one...I would appreciate it.

Get Al Schneider's DVD.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I was wondering if magicians would accept a different color ball than the standard silver and gold? By the way, Al's book is great... I haven't seen the DVD.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I sent Al a Kinetic Sphere!
BenjaminCorey
View Profile
New user
Maryland
6 Posts

Profile of BenjaminCorey
Will the Kinetic Sphere work as a close-up magic effect?

Benjamin Corey
Rob Pond
View Profile
Regular user
Scott, OH
156 Posts

Profile of Rob Pond
How visible is the thread on the Kinetic Sphere? Does it need backlights or a backdrop to hide it?
Rob Pond
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
I saw the video. It looks very nice. However, my question also is, since all the magicians demo-ing the Kinetic Sphere are in black, the background is black....what happens when I'm under the flourescent lights of a school gym or library? Don't get me wrong, it looks BEAUTIFUL, and as a Zombie lover myself I'm very excited about this new effect. So does it need blacklights or a backdrop?
Chris
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
There is an entire 8 page thread dedicated to this effect on the Café: Follow this link! http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&231
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie ball light (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL