The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » CMHandcuffs behind the back ... performance report (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Becker
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
371 Posts

Profile of Chris Becker
In the table hopping section I read someone's idea to perform CMHs behind your back. I did so a couple of times and got "ok"-reactions. However, it seems not to make the effect any stronger. On the contrary, I believe there's one important point which might weaken the effect considerably. Doing it in front of you enables you to perform the effect at eye level (which you can't do behind your back, obviously). People seem much more impressed by something that happens very, very close to their eyes.

Just my 2 cents,

Chris
- - -
<BR>Cards don't cheat people. People cheat people.
ben creitz
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of ben creitz
Christof, I read those posts too. I believe there is no reason to do the effect behind your back. In trying to prove that there is no manipulation going on, you will only raise suspicion higher. I you could do the effect using real magic, would you bother doing it behind your back?
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
I think that the only reason to do it behind your back is to show off you buns. The chicks dig it. Only kidding.

I think the only reason one would do such a thing is because they were bored and wanted something to do. Not really the most magical of routines.

However Curtis Kam does Sybil behind his back, which I have done and it gets a good reaction.

Corey B.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » CMHandcuffs behind the back ... performance report (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL