We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Books by Aronson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
spycrapper
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
295 Posts

Profile of spycrapper
Are those books explain about the mem deck? or just the effects using mem deck?
Magic is life

Ario A.
visit my blog:
http://amagicblog.wordpress.com
otter606
View Profile
New user
Scotland
89 Posts

Profile of otter606
I am using the Tamariz stack but have heard lots of good things about the Aronson books.
Which book has the most routines usable by any mem-deck, as opposed to specific tricks
using the Aronson stack? I've heard of Shufflebored and HistedHeisted which I believe
are stack independent, where can they be found?

Thanks
Caliban
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of Caliban
Quote:
On 2006-06-14 10:57, otter606 wrote:
Which book has the most routines usable by any mem-deck, as opposed to specific tricks
using the Aronson stack? I've heard of Shufflebored and HistedHeisted which I believe
are stack independent, where can they be found?

If you already know a memorised deck then I would recommend Simply Simon. It contains some brilliant memorised deck routines (although the actual routines are more suitable for one-off formal performance than for table hopping as they don't maintain the stack). Also, the Open Index section contains some of the most valuable techniques ever described for the memorsied deck - techniqes that definitely can be used for table hopping. All of it is stack independent. Try the Impossible is the only Aronson book to contain a significant amount of stack dependent material.

Both the routines you mentioned are in Bound to Please, which is also excellent. Shuffleboard isn't a memorised deck routine by the way.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Could somebody tell me if Try the Impossible teaches the Aronson stack? Thanks!!
MARKC
View Profile
New user
UK
72 Posts

Profile of MARKC
I believe that the aronson stack is free on Simon's website
MANOS FRIAS
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
126 Posts

Profile of MANOS FRIAS
My edition of Try the Impossible includes the Aronson stack printed in the back of a Bycicle´s Joker.
In the Aronson´s web there are a lot of information about his stack (information "only for magicians"), and his early books (compilated in Bound to please)includes a method to learn it (in "A stack to remember")
Finally, in his set of DVD there is one (I think must be vol. 3)full dedicated to the Aronson stack.

I hope this helps.
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of mrehula
Try the Impossible blew me away when I first read it. The stuff with the Aronson stack is just that: you don't have to have the stack memorized to perform the amazing material. (So why did I memorize it in the first place?!?) Top notch material!

However, I still haven't worked through much of Simply Simon yet . . .
Rkull
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Rkull
Simply Simon and in particular the rock, paper, scissors routine. Really great stuff!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Books by Aronson (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL