The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dream Illusions sub trunk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tjkmagicman
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of tjkmagicman
Can anyone tell me about Dream Illusions' sub trunk? Such as pros, cons, comparison to other sub trunks? I am thinking of getting one but can't decide..so if you have one or have any thoughts on it I would greatly appreciate it.
jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
I think Jared Sherlock...a Café member has one. It has a no-bolt assembly which is a great feature.
Best Regards,
James
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
You are correct, on both accounts. I absolutely Love my Dream Illusions Sub-Trunk. Jack Murray's extremely hard work is evident in this prop. And Yes, as mentioned above it has Dream Illusions' Signature; a no-bolt assembly. This was fantastic. I got mine up by myself in less than 5 minutes. For those of us who can't tell one end of a drill from another, it makes life much easier and much less stressful.

Not only is it a T*p W*rker with fantastic craftmanship to make the change more effecient, the t**p can hold my weight (although discouraged). Oh yeah, and I weigh 155!

Not only is it a gorgeous prop to look at, but it has fufilled and exceeded every expectation of mine as to what a quality Illusion should be like. Also you'll notice that the $950 price tag includes his custom ATA case (gorgeous) as well as Jack's on-call updates and service.

Two Thumbs Way Up,

Good Luck in your decisions,

Jared
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dream Illusions sub trunk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL