The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone Going to Magi Fest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2292 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Im on my way now... Be there in about 5 minuts! I live THAT close to the hotel...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3178 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Well, I will be down early Saturday morning.

Couldn't wring out any more time from my schedule, so I guess I will just hang out in the bar all day, looking for anyone with Carpal tunnel syndrome so I know they will be The Magic Café keyboard rats.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
I'll see you all soon!

It's going to be a great one this year- I can tell!

-Ty Argo
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Hey BroDavid! I'm glad to hear you'll be there! I'll be looking for ya!
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
937 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Just a note for those who either attended or who wanted to attend. I posted a day by day account of the Magi-Fest on The Buffet under Scott's Thoughts here on the Café. I updated it after each day trying to give a thorough flavor as if you were there. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy the read.

yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Anyone Going to Magi Fest? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL