The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM 2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Here is a little dream I have for FISM; getting Lennart Green, Juan Tamariz, and Simon Aronson (yes he will be there), around the same table with decks of cards nearby, and telling them to go for it... whoohaa Smile

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
We will hold hostages until they do lol.
Yours,

Ivan
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
Not much time left now...
I can't wait to see you guys. I'll be in Stockholm a week earlier probably arriving there on monday or tusday so if anyone eals is there early and want to get togather let me lnow.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono Magic / Vibono & Mirage
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
I will arrive there the friday 28,i am travelling with my friend rey ben, so maybe we can meet the saturday, it would be nice if also other people come.
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
It would realy be fun. I would like to meet you guys send me a pm or email me at vibono_magic@comhem.se or info@trolleriakuten.com so we can make some plans.
THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU GUS OUT THERE TO.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono Magic / Vibono & Mirage
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
We are going to arrive there on the 29th early morning. We will have a rest and try to take a look at Stocholm. The Sunday evening we go for the registration.

The list of competitors is up. Who are some of the guys (and girls) to look forward to. I know I will try to watch Lee EunGyeol, Shawn Farquhar, Gregory Wilson, and David Stone.
Yours,

Ivan
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
At the FISM forum John Houdi sugested that we all meet at the Sergel Plazza Hotel as that's where most of the early arivals are staying. I think that it's a great idea since it is easy to find even for those that aren't staying there.
let's put a magic wand or a silk or a deak of cards in a way that we can recognice eachother and lets paint the town, using you favorite color changing method.
Saturday is probubaly the best day for this.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono & Mirage
SWEDEN
Vibono Mirage
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Sanday evening I will be going for the registration too. There will be free time to chat and mingle. Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
The registration for FISM will not open untill Sunday so saturday are not part of FISM. For those intrested there are preformencec twice a day satuerday and sunday by one of Swedens top childrens magic entertiner, Tobbe trollkarl, at Gröna Lund (Stockholms emusmentpark. Also starting the week of FISM there will be preformences by Carl Einar Häckner, one of Swedens top entertainers in magic comedy. He will play 5 shows at Gröna Lund during the week with his Cabaret.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono & Mirage
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
David Kaye
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
131 Posts

Profile of David Kaye
I am looking for a roommate to share my double room at the Scandic Sergel Plaza. This is the Convention Headquarters Hotel. If you need a room, email me at Getsilly@aol.com. Thanks.
David Kaye / Silly Billy
www.sillymagic.com
Craig Kyle
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Craig Kyle
Has anybody got any tickets or rooms avaialble for a fism?
Marduk
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
105 Posts

Profile of Marduk
Dear friends:
FISM, one of the top magic events of the world, is just around the corner.
Bazar de Magia will as always have its booth in Stockholm. And it’ll be a great chance to launch three products that will be the talk of FISM 2006. We want you to be one of the first ones to know them. So… here we go!

SYKYS
Bazar de Magia has been working for some years now with magic tricks using watches.
First we launched Watch & Wear, a best seller that used for the very first time the “spinning hands” principle (devised by Trevor Lewis in the ‘70s) without the aid of magnets. Unfortunately a rip-off was launched a few years back, but with a poorer quality, post-sale service and way shorter warranty.
Then came Timetrix. Based upon the Stull Watch principle (which originally was a pocket watch) we created a watch that stops at 4 pre-fixed times. Timetrix is a wristwatch, but has a handicap that many aficionados regret: although it looks and feels like a watch it doesn’t show the time.
Both Watch & Wear and Timetrix were worldwide sales successes and are used by many magicians in many countries, including some well known mentalists.
Now it’s time for SYKYS (pun intended).
This watch is also based upon the concept of the Stull Watch, but the really cool innovation is that it actually keeps time. Yes, it’s a real watch!
We worked over two years designing SYKYS, and the outcome is breathtaking. This is a truly diabolic magic weapon. Let’s see:
· You can predict four different pre-defined times (not a sequence).
· Everything can be handled by the spectator.
· Perform over 15 routines by Max Maven, Trevor Lewis, Rick Bloch, Fantasio, Tony Binarelli, Anthony Blake and others.

SYKYS is build upon a fine-quality and fashionable watch (take a look at it in http://www.magia.com.ar/sykys/sykys.jpg). Since it’s a real watch you can wear it as your regular watch. The perfect impromptu-“show-me-a-trick” kind of trick.
We offer a one year warranty and we are soooo proud of this new baby of ours!
We’ll have a few SYKYS available in our booth for the world launch at FISM. Your dealer will have it within the next months.
Watch a video demo at: http://www.bazardemagia.com/sykys/sykys.wmv

Boulevard 54
Last year we launched “Electronic crasher”, a cool device that can be hidden into a card case and break a goblet or glass.
In this new version we hid a similar device into a book. We were proud of it: the device is powerful, it’s invisible, the binding was excellent… and one of our creative guys said: “Since we have a book, why don’t we use it magically”. Back to square one (or forward to square two, actually).
The outcome is a real beauty.
The book is a book test based upon a Max Maven’s idea (Thank you, Max!) and has at least 6 different effects to find out words thoughts by the spectators.
Although the use of the book as a book test is just an additional option you get, we’re pretty sure you’ll love Boulevard 54 (that’s the title of the book). Boulevard 54 is available in English, French or Spanish!
You can find Boulevard 54 at our booth in Stockholm or at your favorite dealer in a few weeks.
Watch a video demo at: http://www.bazardemagia.com/boulevard54/boulevard54.wmv

Automatic funnel
We’re all familiar with the classic Magic Funnel. For those of you who don’t know it by name, it’s the trick where you can produce water from any place with the aid of a funnel.
The problem has always been loading the liquid. If you’ve ever used it, you know that it’s a bother to use Scotch tape and all that stuff. If you haven’t, you don’t want to know.
Now you can forget about Scotch tape and untimely spilling. Automatic Funnel, is the one and only plastic magic funnel with a valve.
There once was a metallic funnel in the market with a hand made valve. Not a professional item.
Automatic funnel has been specially build in hard plastic, with a modern look and looks like any regular funnel. It’s available in chrome and assorted colors.
And as a bonus, we will have some unique magic books in English at our booth too.

The Magic of Ascanio volume 1
The Magic of Ascanio volume 2 (release at FISM)
Adventures of 51 Magicians by Idígoras

Playing Cards Collection by Idígoras:
A Fournier deck with caricatures of the all-time greats of magic, in full color, drawn by Idígoras. The backs are one-way

The Ascanio´s books are available to dealers at Murphys Magic Suppliers only.

These are some of the reasons why you shouldn’t miss our booth at FISM 2006. And as always you’ll find the best tricks and accessories manufactured exclusively by Bazar de Magia… and a few good laughs.
Because magic is our business. But also our passion.

Martin Pacheco & Quique Marduk
Bazar de Magia
Argentina
I'am a proffesional magician and lecturer
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
Wow, only 9 days to go! I am in Dresden, then Berlin, and finally Sweeden! I have been traveling around Europe for about 1 and a half months now, and FISM will be a definate highlight!
weehome
View Profile
New user
Singapore
7 Posts

Profile of weehome
This is my first time in Fism and europe, it will be great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. See you all there!
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
I' m leaving for Stockholm and FISM tomorow. I know it's one week to early but I cant wait so If you´r coming in early don't hesitat but govie me call and we can get to geather. I can be reached at +46 0730 - 56 78 58. this is my cell/mobile phone so you can reach me there almost any time or leave a massage. oterwise I sugest that all intrested meet up at Sergel Plaza hotel on saturday at 19:30 or so.
For thoses of you that might be intrested in seeing one of swedens top childrens magic entertainer, Tobbe Trollkarl (Tobbe the magician) he has a show both saturday and sunday (and all week befor that for that matter) however this is daytime so if you want to se his show at the amusment park, Gröna Lund, with me and my girlfriend/partner as company again give me a call or send me a SMS.

Jonas Karlsson
Vibono & Mirage
Sweden
Vibono Mirage
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Only a week left. The suspense is magical ...

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
I will also be there. In whih hotel are you staying?
I'm at the Radisson SAS Royal Viking.
Maybe I meet somebody from you there.

Markus
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I am leaving next Friday. Will be staying at the First Hotel Royal Star.
Yours,

Ivan
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I waas asked to post this (Sorry it's a bit late):

Today (the 24th of July) is the final day you can
sell your ticket! I have just spoken with STOCON and
they will not accept exchanges after today,
Swedish time. Those who exhange tickets are reminded
to keep in mind that a 500 kronor fee is charged for
the exchange.

If you want a ticket from tomnorrow onward contact
Stocon at:

info@fism.com

If you should decide to attend FISM 2006, please
contact our personal at info@fism.com . It's only
there you will be able to get help.

I would like to advise you who might still have a
ticket left, to contact STOCON and tell them you
won't be attending. After today there will not be
a way for you to get your ticket changed to another
person. Also be forwarned that attempting to sell
your ticket privately is not advised. The other person's
name will not show up on the list. There will be
a list at the convention center. Only those who have
registered will be admitted in.

Here's the link for the policy regarding the
change of registration:

http://www.fism.com/index.php?module=pag......p;page=4

Kind regards,

Andreas Ulanowsky
Moderator http://www.fism.com
FISM 2006
Yours,

Ivan
killermagic80
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of killermagic80
Apart from the magicians booked for the FISM, and apart from the competitors, do you know any other famous magicians that will attend the FISM as just visitors? like for example Daryl, Michael Ammar...e.t.c. I am reffering to these two because I saw them on them promptional clip for the FISM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM 2006 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL