The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » I want to thank Ian Kendall (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cascade88
View Profile
Regular user
Sam 104
109 Posts

Profile of Cascade88
I watched his mills mess tutorial last night and today I can do the supposedly hardest juggling trick. He finnally broke it down so I can understand it. Not shower windmill left shower windmill right. If you want to learn check out his site. I like his stuff so much I might buy his false dealing cd even though it has nothing to do with juggling.
Just wanted to share my expierence.

-thank you
"Once is magic Twice is education."
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
This is nowhere near the hardest juggling trick. It is merely the trick which demonstrates you have become an obsessive Smile

Wait until you try juggling 5 balls!

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
566 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
I just found this thread - over a year later!

I'm glad you found a use for my Mills' Mess tutorial. I put those clips up a few years ago, and then pretty much forgot about them! At the time I was going to do a bunch more tricks, and then one on five balls (which I may yet do this year).

Personally I think Rubenstein's Revenge is harder than the Mess...

Take care, Ian
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Nigel is right, the Steve Mills trick is not the hardest three ball trick, but it is a trick that ALL serious jugglers do, and it demonstrates that you have had training.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » I want to thank Ian Kendall (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL