The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Chinese Sticks PLUS?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kent Messmer
View Profile
Veteran user
Montana
337 Posts

Profile of Kent Messmer
Years ago I read a description of a set of Chinese Sticks that did the usual long string short string thing… but then… one of the strings became twice as long. There was more to the routine than that but I don’t remember. Does anyone know of such a thing and, if it is still made, where one could find it?

Kent
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3710 Posts

Profile of Julie
That may be the set made by Kovari> I'm not sure if they're still being manufactured???
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
The original version was Richard Himber's and I had his set for a while after he died, but sold them to a Himber collector.

George Kovari, in London, makes a set with the same effect. Do a google to find him.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Kent Messmer
View Profile
Veteran user
Montana
337 Posts

Profile of Kent Messmer
Thanks Pete I'll check it out.

Kent
isaacfawlkes
View Profile
Loyal user
FL
256 Posts

Profile of isaacfawlkes
Unfortunatly kovari does not make them any longer. you can search other places. they were called Kovari's Ultimate chinese stick. I have a set I've used for over 20 years and love them.
Kent Messmer
View Profile
Veteran user
Montana
337 Posts

Profile of Kent Messmer
Thanks isaacfawlkes, I'll keep looking.

Kent
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Chinese Sticks PLUS?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL