The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Anyone know the whereabouts of Rand Woodbury? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

freefallillusion1
View Profile
Elite user
Cincinnati, OH
446 Posts

Profile of freefallillusion1
I haven't seen or heard anything regarding Rand in a long time! Way back when, when Illusionworks was around, you heard his name constantly. He was usually listed as working the ships. After the close of the company, a few more books came out but then ????? We need more from this great thinker and magician!
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Rand is constantly working the ships. A good friend of mine happens to be one of his best friends and confidantes. He is very hard to get a hold of, but he is indeed an amazing thinker, who is always working. I wish he was more visible to the community, but then again, that is probably why he is so successful. Just doing his thing, and performing. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I can hardly reach him.

Sincerely,

Beau Alexander
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
Face
View Profile
Elite user
495 Posts

Profile of Face
Any ideas where could I get his video set (4 videos). They seem to be sold out everywhere. :S
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
Try Stevens Magic Emporium!

Jack
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Anyone know the whereabouts of Rand Woodbury? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL