The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Best Comedy Trick/Prop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
692 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
Cracking your neck with a plastic glass.

Rick
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
The neck cracks works for me. I expose it half the time. Either way it gets a big reaction. Some a laugh others are frightened.
Frank
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
I also like the paisley shorts idea. I often load a sock in one of my tricks. I act quizzically when I find it during an off-beat in a show. Then "discover" it is missing from one of my ankles.
Frank
thesecretrouting
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of thesecretrouting
I don't think there is anything funnier than borrowing a bill, telling the spectator you're going to show them how to tell if it's a real one, and then setting it on fire.(the bigger the flash the better) After it's destroyed, tell them ,"you know what that means?.....THAT was a REAL ONE!"
Magicshore
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of Magicshore
I pulled Grave Mistake from my show. I was worried that it might hit a nerve with some people.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1163 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
The more basic the better. My comedy club show consists of rope, cards, scissors, lemons, a propane torch, envelopes, etc. I have one big piece as well, either the CW Gumball Machine, Comedy Card in Balloon by Kerry Pollock or Paintball Gun by Kohler/Alexander.

I enjoyed Kozak's new "performance only" DVD. Great to see Paul kill in a comedy club with simple things such as silk to egg, Some Total, Torn and Restored Bills, along with his sleight, salt pour and voodoo act. But honestly, I would say a quarter of the laughs just came from his talking to the audience.
thesecretrouting
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of thesecretrouting
Another routine that is rarely seen but KILLS is "The Electric Chairs." Two spectators are invited on stage and in the course of doing another trick, one or both are repeatedly shocked out of their chairs by an unseen force. No one is hurt of course and the audience is more and more convulsed with each "shocking" episode.
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
Can you buy the gimmicks for the shocking chairs? I wanna built it into my own bar stool...

Wade
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-04-20 22:48, Pete Biro wrote:
Plumber's Sticks (my version of pom pom sticks) available still at http://www.stevensmagic.com

Hey Pete- I see they have this listed as 2 different items:

the Plumber's Sticks

http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1496

and The Plumber's Pole

http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1563

which do you suggest? Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
How about a production of this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fake-Silk-Marijuana-......ViewItem

For some audiences only of course... Smile otherwise get your cachet, first!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Best Comedy Trick/Prop (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL