The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » stealth retractor vs. hummingbird reel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rafsav
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of rafsav
Would someone please describe to me the difference between John Kennedy's stealth retractor and his hummingbird reel. Do they use the same thread? Does the retractor work from as far away as the hummingbird reel? Also, please let me know which one you would recommend. thank you
Mister Hyde
View Profile
New user
New York City
87 Posts

Profile of Mister Hyde
Try asking the man himself, go on google, he has his own personal website (try "john kennedy magic")..hope this helps.
Gary
View Profile
Veteran user
Market Harborough, UK
367 Posts

Profile of Gary
I have both and use neither. Both are similar - the key difference is the thread used. Beautifully compact, they are quite invisible, but I ultimately got so frustrated with the constantly tangling thread and stripping down the device to try and free it, I finally gave up.
"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"
- Anon
Mister Hyde
View Profile
New user
New York City
87 Posts

Profile of Mister Hyde
Yes gary, thats why i'm trying to familiarize with loops rather than playing with reels..though ITRs are such great little toys..when new Smile
Gary
View Profile
Veteran user
Market Harborough, UK
367 Posts

Profile of Gary
Looops are great and so very versatile that impromptu PK or levitation of suitable objects is a breeze. Thanks for reminding me!
"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"
- Anon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » stealth retractor vs. hummingbird reel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL