The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Titanic Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
EVENT
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
170 Posts

Profile of EVENT
I have 2 question before I buy this Ebook...

1. I can't see the marks on the Boris deck, can I work with the Titanic Deck?
2. Does the Reset of the deck is fast?

Tom.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hi Tom: Answer's

#1. Absolutely.you can and will work with this deck.

#2. Handled correctly the deck is always set to go.

I say buy it. And then join the TD Forum.There is already much information there to get you started. Smile

Best.
Rich
EVENT
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
170 Posts

Profile of EVENT
Thanks PaleoMagi.
I Got my Ebook and loved it!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hi,
A new TD "bonus" routine is almost ready.
I ll keep all legitime TD owners informed when I ll be ready
to send it.
All the best,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
Heres an in depth review and some thoughts on the ebook;

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......15&0

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
I just bought the Titanic Deck and already know that I’m never going to use it. I have a few problems with it:

1. The gimmick. It is not a widely available piece of magic, as stated in the ad. In fact if you look for it at Hocus Pocus, Alakazam or Penguin, they don’t have it. They do sell it as part of another trick but you can’t use that for the Titanic Deck. The gimmick can be bought at a webstore that Vagelis (maker of Titanic Deck) suggests. Costs 5 pounds plus 5 pounds postage makes 10 pounds (17 US dollar.) That is more than the trick itself !

2. When you got your atributes ready, you still can’t go and practice. You need to know a certain method, that will take you days to get the hang of it. It is mentioned in the instructions but never explained. So you’re pretty much on your own how to execute that method. I happened to have a DVD with an explantion of such a method. When I saw it a long time ago, the first thing I did was hit the ‘ next’ button of the remote.

3. Claims that the spectator can shuffle the deck ar not true. Even the magician must be very careful to shuffle the deck. You even get instructions how to shuffle it, so how do expect to let the spectator shuffle it without instructions. When a spectator shuffles it, the chances are 99% that the effect won’t work.

Sorry to say, for that 15 bucks I coud have bought a few Stripper decks or marked decks that would give me much more revenue.

Frans
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hi frans,
You bought this effect yesterday and you already know all this.
Its fine by me to refund you.
So, send me a pm with the email that you use with your paypal and you ll get a full refund. Both me and others will dissagree with your statements but it doesn't matter, does it?
Just a small advice if I am allowed to give it to you. No matter if you ever use the TD or not, go back to that DVD and don't press the 'NEXT' button this time. You ll thank me later.
All the best
Titanas
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
That's very generous of you Titanas.
You're a example for an lot of other magicians who put their effects on the market. Way to go and no hard feelings I hope.

Frans
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
My name is Rich,and I am a Titanicholic. Smile

Frans:Sorry to hear about your frustrations with the TD.The modest investment made to assemble the TD's is IMHO worth 10X the final amount.
I use the TD in my Restaurants 4 nights a week,and it kills.Especially with the way it can be used in conjunction with different routines.I am not a very skilled cardman,however,the TD is so easy to use it is perfect for someone like me who is mostly interested in entertainment with economy of any complex moves.I think you may be giving up to soon.Have you checked the TD Forum?There are a lot of good ideas there.
As far as the Spectator being able to shuffle..they can..with proper management.However,I have found that this is not necessary,because the performers shuffle's are so convincing.Best.

Rich
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
I just ordered the system- and I enjoy it very much. I would also like to say for those who do psychic or Bizarre, this could be adapted to Tarot and/ or ESP symbol cards, story cards or any other number of items.

I had to read parts of it several times to 'get it' but then it was late.

Keep inventing, kind sir!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
I am thinking about springing for this.....the second demo (picture this) on the site has me a little confused. The implication is that the picture of the cards that are shown forces the spectator to visually choose a card.... and that the deck then becomes unnecessary. I am guessing that the spec has a free selection?

The routine seems to undermine things a bit....would make the audience think 9as implied in the demo) that the picture is performing a visual force....

Am I missing something?
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Oombob,
How about pm me your email and I will send you the picture to see for your self.
All the best,
Titanas
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
This sounds great!! Just ordered it and cant wait to check it out. Hope you got my PM Titanas.....
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
One of the today's orders Mr. Thomas H. has some problems with his email, I sent it twice and I got a failure responce. Please Mr Thomas, pm me an other email so I can send you your Titanic Deck.
All the best,
Titanas
tomcat
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of tomcat
Sorry for the confusion. I must have sent you my work email through paypal and I have it set on a 5mb cap so I can get work done and not look at magic (sometimes). Thanks for the quick turn around. I thought I would get an auto response email to download it or something. Hope to see you soon on your boards.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
Well I have this.... thanks Titanasgr. I just need to get my deck together and start playing with it. The thinking is very cool.

I would warn... if you are new to magic or mentalism, you may have to come up to speed on a few principals that are assumed with this.

I have been doing this sort of mentalist card routine for quite awwhile and feel this new deck idea will strengthen everything I've already been doing.

Nice work!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Oombob,
Thanks for your nice comments.
I would like to ask all the new TD owners to register in the exclusive TD forum as there are some great routines in there.
Titanas

p.s: keep an eye for Ti MiRA
funstuff
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of funstuff
Quote:
On 2006-05-25 15:56, oombob wrote:
Well I have this.... thanks Titanasgr. I just need to get my deck together and start playing with it. The thinking is very cool.

I would warn... if you are new to magic or mentalism, you may have to come up to speed on a few principals that are assumed with this.

I have been doing this sort of mentalist card routine for quite awwhile and feel this new deck idea will strengthen everything I've already been doing.

Nice work!

What principles should newcomers be familiar with to get th emost out of this deck? Im assuming maybe some forces or card manipulations but really have no clue. Please pm me if you can answer my Q.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
No forces or card manipulations at all.
The deck encompasses some princliples that explained thoroughly into the booklet and there is a dedicated forum too to get any futher insight.

So, don't by any chance expect something to complicate you or ask from you to practise and to practise.
It's all there, in the booklet...

rgds,
aware
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
One might also add that if you don't already have two somethings in your magic little hands, you will need to purchase them as well. Just so the new guys know.
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Titanic Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL