The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lost Works (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tysmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
171 Posts

Profile of Tysmagic
Hello Café people,
I haven't been on the forums I na while and I just recently decided to get back on. Anyway, to get to my question, I Just bought Bro. John Hamman's Lost Works DVD set. A friend of mine recommended it and all the reviews I read said it was good, but I wanted to know what you all thought about it.

Also, what about the cheating blackjack DVD. I'm a excellent card counter (from what I've been told, I'm not trying to blow myself up, much). I figured if nothing else that it would be good stuff to whatch. What are the opinions on that DVD too?
TAOBMAETS 666 or 999 Steamboat
Tysmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
171 Posts

Profile of Tysmagic
I'll answer my own question.
I bought Bro. John Hamman's Lost Works DVD set and was astonished. I found several things on each DVd I want to use. I would recommend this set to any one with the money to buy it. The video quality is home-made, but when it truely is a legend in the video you don't really care. You could spend your money on new sankey stuff and get some good sutff, or you could get this kick butt DVD set and learn magic that will floor you. There is some wicked stuff on this DVD, yeah wicked doesn't really describe Bro. John Hamman, but you got to see this stuff. Well worth it!
TAOBMAETS 666 or 999 Steamboat
LordPH
View Profile
Regular user
Suomi
189 Posts

Profile of LordPH
Bro. John Hamman´s DVD set is brilliant! I Think everyone gets some ideas after watched those dvd´s. Legendary DVD set!

Lost Works Smile
Lucas Ace

Ultimatemagic.Net
Helsinki Street Team
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lost Works (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL