The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Just a thank you (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FatTony
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, Texas
121 Posts

Profile of FatTony
So I know this post doesn't hold much relevance, but as a new user here at the magic Café, I feel a need to give a tremendous 'thank you!' to all of the helpful posters here.

As a beginner magician seeking restaurant work, this place has been an absolute gold mine of information. Alongside Jim Pace's Magic for Restaurants and Kirk Charles' Manual of Restaurant Magic, this place is the absolute best for real-world knowledge on the subject.

Sincerely, I thank you all for sharing such valuable insight. Truly, the ladies and gentlemen here represent what we all should strive to become as magicians.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. - Einstein
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
Actually, your post is VERY relevant -- it's good to know that the Café' is helpful to people. We all sort of assume that, but still it's nice to have it acknowledged once in a while.

I would also note that the Café' is helpful to experienced magicians as well as beginners. There's always something else to learn, regardless of where you are in magic! SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Fat Tony
Let me welcome you to the magic Café. I have seen your posts at another forum (that I will not mention) and you will find that we are more adult, and call a spade a spade here. In the past year my show has gone through a total metamorphous because of the seasoned pro's I have met at the Café. I suggest you do some searching on the stuff you are interested in, and you will make lots of new friends.
HAVE FUN
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
mxray
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of mxray
Okay, while we're at it, I too will say thanks for all the good reads and advice to be found on this page.
Though my performance situation is neither that of a table hopper or party strollier, I still get a lot of really great ideas and advice from this page as well.
MXRay
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Yes, the Café certainly is a great place to recieve help. I also would like to thank all the people here for the help you have given me, as well as all the other people who are memebers. I would also like to thank Ben Proudfoot. He has been a great mentor, and friend of mine, and he is always giving such great advise and tips. And I thank him for that. I would also like to thank all the non-magicians who have been soo suportive of me and my magic. My neighbor who has been making my buisness cards, as well as one of my biggest fans. Rupo the Clown who has been lots of fun to hang around with, party with, and all in all fool around with. He is such a clown! Smile All the members of Conjurers Court. (Our IBM Ring) My parents, who have been buying me stuff off the internet, and just today I came home to find that my father went to a local resturaunt and got me in for valentines day. And my grandfather, who is I would say my biggest fan, coming in second place is steve, my neighbor. I know I missed people, but I would just like to thank those major people who have been such a great help. And once again, thank you to everyone in the Café! You are great people to know! -Cory.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Fat Tony
I mentioned reading your posts at another forum. Well I was wrong the other guy's name was not "fat" it was "chubby_____".
LAME
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Just a thank you (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL