The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Are There Any Plans For The Canvas Covered Trunk? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1173 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Does anyone know of any plans for this illusion?

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
If memory serves correct there is a covered trunk illusion plan in Byron Wels " The Great Illusions of Magic" I think its called the Rip Van Winkle Trunk.

Best,

Tim
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Seaside, CA
749 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I owned an origianl Abbotts Canvas Covered box. The trunk is a standard TL packing case type trunk.
The Paul Osborne plans will work for this if you can not find an other set of plans. You would need to be creative with the rest.
E-mail or write Paul Osborne he has recreated some of the old Thayer plans, and has not released everything to the public.
Owen's magic sells the complete apparatus, and say they sell illusion plans. They may be able to help.
If you need more information on the performance, and setup PM me.
Professor J. P. Fawkes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Are There Any Plans For The Canvas Covered Trunk? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL