The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Hoe gaat het met u? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
Peter I am a big fan of your magic and am looking forward to "Impossible Preiction." Where do you find yourself performing the most lately? Where do you enjoy performing the most? Do you do many TV appearances in Holland?

Martin
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Martin,

Met mij gaat het goed!

Thanks for the words. Are you familiar with the dutch language?

I did a lot of Dutch guest TV performence in the past, not recently though.
I work in restaurants very often, but mostly I perform at company events, private parties and trade shows. These are also my favourite places to work.

I enjoy performing in general. The reason why I wouldn't enjoy performing would fully depend on the performance circumstances.

Thanks for asking!

Best,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Tony Noice
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of Tony Noice
Impossible prediction seems to have the same plot as 3 fry. Outside of the obvious(1 card instead of 3 and card box instead of paper clip) what is the difference? Is one cleaner or better covered from angles?
Thanks,
tony
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Tony,

Besides the fact that "Impossible Prediction" IS a "signed card to Impossible location routine", it differs from 3 Fry. The actual EFFECT and METHOD are quite different, as well are the handlings, construction of the routine etc.

There will be a demo video availalble when we get closer to its release date, so you can judge for yourself Smile

I'll keep you posted!

Cheers,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2006 entrée: Peter Eggink » » Hoe gaat het met u? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL