We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Go Go Vanisher and Gone (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yken
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of yken
Is there anyone has Go Go Vanisher or Gone?

"Go Go Vanisher
Unlike the traditional Devil's Hank, the Go Go Vanisher allows you to vanish small objects from a tabletop, your own hand, or even a spectator's hand! The Go Go can also be used to vanish several items in rapid succession without resetting. This is, without a doubt, the finest vanisher you'll ever use.

Created by Canadian magical genius Stewart James, this utility device is a must for anyone interested in magic, be they a beginner or seasoned professional. The elegant silk hank seen above does nearly all the work for you. Simply whisking the hank over an object causes it to instantly vanish.

And the Go Go works with just about any small, unbreakable object you can imagine: Balls, eggs, coins, keys, tumblers, decks of cards, etc. Perfect for use in conjunction with an Egg Bag routine.

And best of all, the Go Go is easy to use. A few minutes of study will reveal the diabolically simple secret to anyone.

The outfit is supplied complete with original Stewart James tricks and ideas in addition to several clever variations by other magicians. This is an item that you'll use!"
http://www.themagicwarehouse.com
$11.50

"Gone
Throw all your Devil's Hanks away. No more fumbling to find the pocket. Show both sides of this beautiful foulard. Place an egg directly on a spectator's palm and carefully place the foulard over the egg. Drag the cloth off the hand and the egg vanishes into thin air! The spectator will not feel a thing. It's just that simple! A "must have" accessory prop for every working pro!
http://stevensmagic.com/
$27.50

These look same. But, the same method?
I will much appreciate hearing your suggestion.
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1363 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I like how the ad lists an egg as an "unbreakable object" Smile
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
I have the item(s),only one now as I traded one with a friend.
If my memory serves me (which sometimes it doesn't) I bought them under both names thinking they were different.
They were the same..
If I am wrong someone please correct me as I do not want to give wrong information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Go Go Vanisher and Gone (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL