The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Cheetahs Handbook Volume 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1132 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
I posted a review of this e-book at http://www.MagicReviews.blogspot.com

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I can't believe you don't like "Meester Tweester". I think this is a great great effect. But, hey, to each his own.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
I have to confess, that it's a very well put together book, very nicely produced, but it just didn't do it for me.

Maybe it's just not my type of 'magic' ?

Best, Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Tyler Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
Calgary
123 Posts

Profile of Tyler Wilson
Hey Caleb,
Thanks for the thorough and detailed review, I'm glad to see you enjoyed some of the material.

Piers, I'm sorry it just wasn't your style, thanks for posting your thoughts though.

Tyler Wilson
Griff Howell
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Griff Howell
This sounds sweet like a peach.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Colin Millers 3 Card Location. Well, I thought I was never going to use this. But I saw Dave Jones perform this recently, (Yesterday in fact), and I didn't recognise it at first as he changed it a little bit, but, now I am reading through more books to help me learn this, I WILL LEARN THIS!!! This was the one trick I heard most people talk about all day, everyone just kept saying, that's impossible!!! And, it isn't!! I cant wait till I can get this down!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Caliban
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of Caliban
Dave Jones didn't perform "Colin Miller's" 3 Card Location - he performed the original that was published many years before Colin's variation.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I havent seen the original, just this version, but it was good none the less
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
AndiGladwin
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
587 Posts

Profile of AndiGladwin
Howdy all,

Just a heads up - we're going to stop selling this ebook in just a few days. So, if anyone wants to pick up a copy - now is your last chance, ever.

Just look around this forum (and many others) to see that people are desperately trying to get hold of the first volume. Unfortunately, they can't get hold of it though, as we are no longer selling it. Come 1st June, you won't be able to get hold of volume two either! Hurry your order through now!

The ebook can be found at the address in my signature.

--Andi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Cheetahs Handbook Volume 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL