The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A True Master (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abigkahuna
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna
Yes, amongst all the fine and very talented folks here on this board, there is a true master of his field.

I am speaking of course of Mr. Doug Higley. He breathes life into heretofore unknown creatures of a crypto-zoological nature. Click on the link on the top of this page and enter Doug's world. Its a place of mysterious creatures that reside in the fog of reality.

But Doug also teaches how to display and even, (gasp), "profit" from these wonders. Its a total concept, a plan...that really works.

I first came across Doug's work a year ago. I purchased a strange creature of the sea and following his plan based on his years of experience, we became profitable within the first few hours.

Based upon that fruitful experience, I ordered other unique creatures from Doug's collection.

Today, two of the three "critters" arrived. One hails from the New Mexican desert. An anomolous abherration believed to have been the result of that first atomic test back in July, 1945. The other, a roadkill, found by a rancher in Bandera County, Texas. Some claim it to be that mythological Chupacabra...

For those who have been lucky enough to have ordered something from Doug, then you know what I mean. For those who are thinking about ordering either his fEARS or one of his "critters", do it now. His work is shown world-wide and his schedule is getting tighter and tighter.

There are relatively few people that do this kind of work. Its a select field for a narrow audience and in my opinion Doug Higley is on top of that list.

(this unsolicited opinion represents the true and valid views of the author)

...abigkahuna

(Folks, you need to see the Strange Thing...The strangest thing you will ever see...become a witness to the unknown right before your eyes...)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A True Master (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL