The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Instant Hypnotic inductions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Magical Mesmerizer
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of The Magical Mesmerizer
I was wondering how a instant hypnotic induction worked, I've heard of the hand to hand induction by Erickson I believe, but I've seen on tv how hypnotists induct people very quickly, I'm new to hypnosis and wanna be a stage Hypnotist and was wondering how they work.
dan parker
View Profile
New user
Germany
51 Posts

Profile of dan parker
If you wanna do a show that only requires soft trance states, with a soft and chilly opening you can use Erickson techniques.

If you want want to do this quick and dirty with a maximum show effect use shock techniques.#

How you can learn this? At a course or a friendly stage hyp..
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20833 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Instant hypnotic inductions are really more amazing to the hypnotist than the audience.

Most audiences will not believe for a second that you did it that fast. For many reasons they are just simply unbelievable.

With that being said it is the shock combined with the expectation that does the trick. Truley they expect that you will hypnotise them, so it works. Even with a "quick" induction like the Erickson handshake.

Technically they do it to themselvs. You are simply the excuse.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Instant Hypnotic inductions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL