The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Gauging Interest: Any OC or Long Beach Magicians??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
What's Up Everyone??? I am new to the Café and I wanted to see if there are any Orange County/Long Beach area Magicians that are interested in getting together outside of the normal IBM or OCMC meetings. I am located in Huntington Beach and I have access to my brother's shop which is located in Westminster. We are right across the street from the In-N-Out Burger so food is not an issue. We have plenty of space and it's FREE!!! We can also go to the 24hour Café Westminster if we have a small group. I was hoping to get together with fellow close-up finger flickers. Like I said I am new to the Café but I have been studying magic for over 30 year since the age of 7. I worked at Hollywood Magic once while in High School (85-86) and again in 1993 to 1995. I was also a full time working performer from 93-99. I have been running the shop with my brother for the past 4 years and was enjoying my life the 2 years before that. NOW I am coming back to the biz, I have been working 2 restaurants since the first of the year and I am polishing up some of my corporate material.

So any other Orange County magi that want hang out or get to know each other lets sound off here. The 2006 Orange County/Southern Ca ROLL CALL:

Later & Out
RJ Hunt
Sleightly Dangerous in The OC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Gauging Interest: Any OC or Long Beach Magicians??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL