The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Suggestion: Search function » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Edith
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
131 Posts

Profile of Edith
Just recently I was trying to find out how many people from my country actually registered here. There were about 750 pages to go through. So I decided after a while to give up.

It would be nice to have a search function for profiles such as country and interests. Very useful would be a function to type in the page number especially if there are a lot of pages on onw topic.

makes life easier...

Thank you,

Edith
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This has been suggested before. Providing a country of origin or residence is not mandatory and therefore a search, if it were possible, would not return very many results. Some members provide countries while others provide cities or regions and still others provide nothing at all.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Suggestion: Search function » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL