The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magic shops in Pittsburgh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
638 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
I know this has nothing to do with strolling and table-hopping; sorry! (I couldn't really find a suitable forum.) But does anyone know of any decent magic shops in the Pittsburgh area? I will be there next weekend...
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
It's called the Cuckoo's Nest and it's in South Side on the main street and like 15th or 16th. I dated a girl in Pittsburgh and was there every weekend for a year, it's a real nice shop. You could check to see their website.
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
826 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
Great shop!
JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
638 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
Thanks for the tip, guys!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2932 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
The Cuckoos Nest has a tremendous inventory and a lot of hard to find items. They've been around since the 70's with the same owners. Address is 1513 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh 15203/ phone 412-481-4411 http://www.thecuckoosnest.com you will be pleasantly surprised.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I agree, the Cuckoos nest is an amazing shop with a very knowledgeable staff......I've spend several afternoons with the guys there......
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magic shops in Pittsburgh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL