The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Book 'FUN WITH HYPNOSIS' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Magical Mesmerizer
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of The Magical Mesmerizer
I am going to order a book called Fun with Hypnosis, does anyone here know this book, are their any hypnotists who think it's a good book to start to learn stage hypnosis with
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
If you're going to spend money on learning hypnosis it might be best to take a classm, but if you can't afford that get a DVD course or audio course. A book can take you through the motions, where a CD or DVD shows you how it is done IMO.

Best of luck to you.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
925 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
And if you are going to take a course for Stage Hypnotism I can think of none better than "Geoff Ronnings" Live or home study courses.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

I've never used Geoff's training but I have used his marketing material. First class all the way.
Jonathan Kelly
View Profile
Regular user
Waterford, Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Kelly
Anyone know where Geoff Ronnings course is for sale?
"But where did the lighter fluid come from?"
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

http://www.stagehypnosiscenter.com

It cost a big chunk of money but from what I heard it is worth it.
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I got it and reviewed it elsewhere. I think it is a fantastic way to learn stage hypnotism. Expensive, but if you are doer and not a dreamer you will very rapidly make your money back.

It has been mentioned in similar threads that personal mentoring is best. I agree. If you can't find a local hypnotist who is a perfomer as well as a teacher then Geoff Ronning's course is the way to go.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Book 'FUN WITH HYPNOSIS' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL