The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists conventions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
I had some thoughts on this...

Wasn't too sure at first if I'd be motivated to travel to one in America, however on reflection, if it was being populated by all the names I've come to know in The Café (wearing their Magic Café names so's I could recognise them) I think that would be a hoot! My missus would love to meet some of the people who have been keeping me up till the wee small hours of the morning I'm sure!

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts (or even plans!) on this. There would be a few fist fights to sort out some misconscrued comments over the last year or so sure, but on the whole I think it would make for a brilliant convention. Hey 'Magic Café'...any plans?

I was also wondering if anyone might be interested in such a thing?

For example, here in Scotland (is that too far?) It would be relativly easy and probably ideal to secure an old castle or haunted house.

Any thoughts? Or is my missus correct in that this place only hosts me and one other person (my guess is Ian Broadmore)pretending to be lots of different people here in cyber space?

Bobser
(Scotland.... the land of Daniel Douglas Home. My 42nd cousin, twice removed)
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Bobser, see ya at Mindvention this year??? You get to spend loot on Mentalism toys AND on slot machines!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Bobser, we have all been getting together for ages now. I am surprised that nobody thought to tell you.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Now Salsa thet's just a darned lie, and you and your kin jest knows it n' all.
what is it bout all yoos glittery folks that makes yis go all: '"ma bodily gasses don't disrupt no one's nasal bio-rhythms".
Why not spray on some more o' that thigh-glitter 'n jus be happy?
Bobser
(we wis luvers once. what the hell happened Sals?)
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
777 Posts

Profile of Loz
ROTFLMAO!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists conventions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL