The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Production of a Candle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doogie
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of Doogie
Hi everyone. Posting this here cause I'm not sure if there is a better place. Looking for a candle production (unlit). Don't need specific methods, just point in the right direction.

Thanks,
Doogie
Jonathan R
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Jonathan R
Fantasio appearing candles are the way to go......
Jonathan Smile
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Try here!

The ribbon one is nice. There are different colors too if you shop around.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Doogie
View Profile
New user
USA
52 Posts

Profile of Doogie
Thanks guys!
DonB
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of DonB
If you're looking to produce a real candle, figure out where it's coming from, how you're going to keep it in place until you produce it, and what you will use for cover and/or misdirection.

For instance, if I wanted to produce a candle, I might decide to produce it from silks as part of a routine set to music. My holder might be as simple as a rubberband held inside/under my jacket with a safety pin. My cover for the candle production might be from a number of silks I had already produced by my favorite method. After I had produced the candle, I might then use a match to flower gimmick to light the candle.

DonB
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24053 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Multiplying candles might interest you, Doogie.

Merry Chrismas Smile
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Yes, but if you do get the multiplying candles... do NOT go for the cheesy ones. Get the Owen's ones!!! Yay lol.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Production of a Candle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL