The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Strolling hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Justin millers new set, has anyone seen this yet?
tedb
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Wow, no reviews (good or bad) for these yet?

Justin Miller
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Haven't heard a word about him or them since he retired.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
253 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
I've got them. Just finished watching the performances. I still need to watch the explainations. I promise to post my thoughts soon. Hopefully, others will post their thoughts too.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Here are some of the reviews I have received via e-mail.

I got the DVD's and the card the other day, and riped open the package, and popped the first DVD in! I watched the first DVD all the way through, and only watched about the first 20 mins of the second one... And I must say- You are one brilliant man! LOL!!... But it's true!! These tricks are astonishing! I will probably finish Vol. 2 tomorrow night.
Thanks Again!

Best Wishes,
-Vinnie

Hey Justin,
One word WOW!!!!!!! You left me speechless time and time again!!!!!! I've never had the urge to do any kind of coin magic but I must say you have converted me from an all card man to being a coin kind of guy!!! You left me astonished and amazed over and over again, I mean just how in depth you went with everything, you literally left no stone unturned. I mean I found myself physically applauding for you while I was sitting in front of my computer watching you!!! Justin you really are destined to be a Great in magic.... I have prediction that your name and magic will be synomonous with one another. (Yes I'm a mentalist as well Smile )

Justin again you have astonished and inspiered me to be the best that I can in this art, and I cant thank you enough for that gift Smile

-Dylan

Justin Miller
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Justin, great reviews edited by you!

I'll pass on these for that reason.

Justin, anytime you want to be up front with everyone ( without attacking me for asking ) we'll be glad to listen!!

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

What are you talking about magicchris?
Attacking you? How am I not being up front with everybody?
These are e-mails I have gotten about my dvd's. I posted them because they ARE REVIEWS!
I am so confussed.
Justin Miller
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
Quote:
On 2006-02-17 23:55, MagicChris wrote:
Justin, great reviews edited by you!

I'll pass on these for that reason.

Justin, anytime you want to be up front with everyone ( without attacking me for asking ) we'll be glad to listen!!

I would like some reviews from people here at the Café as well, but what makes you think these reviews are edited or made-up in any way?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I personally love these dvd's....yes I produced them so I'm biased but I think everyone will just love these...great magic....i hate card tricks but there is some killer card MAGIC on these dvd's...as well , justin is one of the finest coin guys ion the planet....he reminds me of gary kurtz....
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Well, I just think the reviews should come from folks that have the DVD's and not posted by the guy that put them out ( I didn't mean that Justin made up the reviews, but if he's the only one reveiwing them by posting e-mails he received, I was passing on them )

I'm sure he's a creative guy and if Koz produced them, then the quality will be excellent. Bsed on that, I'd get them.

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Thank you magicchris,
I only put the e-mails up there because they come from other people not me. I did mean to offend anyone.
Please forgive me magichris.
Justion MIller
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Thanks chris
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-02-18 09:40, jussy wrote:
Thank you magicchris,
I only put the e-mails up there because they come from other people not me. I did mean to offend anyone.
Please forgive me magichris.
Justion MIller

I was wrong in writing it the way I did and I appologize. Of course you're going to tell about the good things peopel have to say about your work I would. I'd be on the roof screaming to everyone about them.

Can we order these direct from you?

Chris

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Well, I just found all the reviews we need on this:

Justin's work is flawless,well thought out and for the professional performer". "I recommend it to anyone who loves, and thinks about his Magic -Dean Dill-

"Justin Miller's coin magic is UNBELIEVABLE! Please stop Justin, routines like his Silver Dream are bad for my business! You are the "Anti-Gaff"!!!"-Jamie Schoolcraft-

OK, these DVD's are must haves!

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm telling you these are great dvd's...tno filler...strong magic...
koz
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Chris,
Not a problem. yes you can order them from http://www.closeupartist.com
My wife needs a new coat.
lol
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
253 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
I posted by review of Volume 1 here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......11&0

Matt
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-02-18 15:26, Matt Bartz wrote:
I posted by review of Volume 1 here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......11&0

Matt

Great, dtetailed review. Again, must have DVD's!!!!

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Here is someone else who purchased the DVD's...

Ok... Here's my review:

" These DVD's can be described in one word, and one word only: Amazing! Justin does the best job explaining EVERY little detail of every effect! He explains the routines so well that you will understand all of the inner-workings the first time you watch it, and not have to pop the DVD's back into your DVD-Player again! He takes each part step-by-step with you, and even shows you the moves from different angles and speeds! His type of magic is like no other! The ideas, techniques, and methods taught on these DVD's will be sure to astound your audience. You can tell that Justin has put his heart and soul into this project, and it really does show! Not only do his effects pack a huge punch, but they are also multi-climax routines! Your audience members will not know what hit them you seemingly produce four, yes that's right, FOUR jumbo coins out of thin air! This is the bread and butter of strolling magic! He explains where to pick up every supply that you need, and lays everything out right there in front of you! He will bring everything to the table, including entertainment, comedy, subtleties, alternatives, and much more! Every effect that Justin has included in these DVD's have been worked out to perfection! The ideas are so creative that they will even fool magicians! Along with the tricks, ideas, and methods he goes over with you, he will also give you a bit of history on where the moves in question were originated! These effects will sweep you off your feet, and will very soon be added to your personal magic routine!

Justin, you have done a wonderful job on this project! Keep up the great work!

Your friend and fellow magician,
Vinnie Laraway "
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Also,
To all of you who put a review up I would like to use them to put up on my site.

Justin Miller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Strolling hands (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL