The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » The creative comedy props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jacob garr
View Profile
New user
Independence Mo.
17 Posts

Profile of jacob garr
The best way to make everyone laugh and to give people something they've never seen before. By considering making your own comedy props, such as taking your everyday ordinary saying and making it come to life - such as doing something magic and crazy with the common expression green thumb. If anyone has any home made comedy, I would like to hear your ideas I love to see some creative ideas around the comedy magic area! Smile
drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
True, very true.
Popo
View Profile
Loyal user
Valparaiso, IN
219 Posts

Profile of Popo
While not really home made I would do a routine in which the audience would talk along with the show. I would hold up a small (Home made) bale of hay and they would say, "Hey". Then I would hold up a small dumbell and they would say, "Wait". I would then hold up a rubber duck and they would say, "duck". I would then throw a sponge ball at a person in the front row hitting them on the head. I would wait and then proclaim, "He was talking instead of listening!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » The creative comedy props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL