The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Most awesome hypnosis ever!!!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
I have been contacted by a guy called:Damon Foster.
Although he's never met me he knows that I am special and can be trusted with the most fascinating hypnosis methods ever known to man. Sure there's a premium involved but I get ALL my money back if I'm not happy. Can't say fairer than that-huh?
The site is:
secret.undergroundhypnosis.com
And although I'm not supposed to tell anyone I'm sure both Damon and I can trust you folks. Cos I feel your special too. Not as much as me & Damon, but special enough in your own small way.
Just tell him 'The Hawk' sent you. I'm gonna rule the world guyz, an' I'm taking you al with me!!!

Bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
hypnotize
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of hypnotize
I wonder what the experienced certified hypnotherapists has to say about this ad.
Jonathan Kelly
View Profile
Regular user
Waterford, Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Kelly
The phrase pyramid scheme comes to mind.....
"But where did the lighter fluid come from?"
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Get rich quick scam is what comes to mind from here.

Go get some real training, in a real classroom, with real people, where you get real feedback and get a real certification so you understand how to deal with any real problems that will eventually happen.

This way, you can keep it real!

I just HAD to do that. It's posts like these that make this job worthwhile.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Most awesome hypnosis ever!!!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL