We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The 'Thank You' Thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All!

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where we can post some Thanks to people who have helped us recently. Just to feel good. I'll start...

Posted: Feb 16, 2006 9:20pm
-----------------------------------------------
I would like to Thank Larry Davidson, Jeff Pierce, Tim Ellis, Steven Steele, Mickey Silver, and Paul Chosse.

All of the above have helped me with some ideas over the past week and I appreciate it!

Thanks guys!

Jamie D. Grant
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5390 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Nice idea, Jamie, and worthy of "sticky:" status (but perhaps in a more general area; ie: Helping Hands[??]). I have received so much help, advice and general brotherhood from the members of the Café. I like the idea of recognizing those who take the time to share their knowledge (many of those who probably fail to recognize the actual size of the audience they support when answering any single post). Singling out any one, two or three in particular would be negligent on my part, given the vast number of magicians here who have contributed something to my knowledge, methods and general philosophies. Frankly, I thank you all.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2932 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
And a BIG THANK YOU to Steve Brooks (Thanks Steve) and the volunteers who keep everything flowing. Can't forget the dealer/advertisers. I agree with Magicguy.
You just about said it all!!
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

I agree 100% that Steve Brooks and all the Staff deserve a Tremendous, "Thanx!".

I was also thinking that sometimes someone might send you a PM with a thought, or answer a question you have rather well, or maybe you just really liked what someone had to say, and that those people deserve a little section where they can be recognized.

Don't get me wrong- I'm thankful for every post that's put up on the Café, but I like the idea of people giving specific recognition to people who might not get Thanked otherwise.

I also put it up in the Table Hoppers Section because I think they have a better chance of being read.

Jamie D. Grant

Thanx!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Zac Vee
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveling the world with
370 Posts

Profile of Zac Vee
Jamie... I would like to thank you for the Magic Fridays, I enjoy reading your real life reviews. Keep it up

Zac
peace, love and kindness.. no terms and conditions

1001 Magic Nights Blog
www.kasrani1.wordpress.com

http://www.kasrani.com/
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1297 Posts

Profile of nucinud
I would like to thank Scott Interrante for writing me a killer routine and all his insights and constructive criticisms.
I would like to thank Bob Elliot for sharing.
I would like to thank Eric DeCamps for asking my opinion on a certain routine.
I would like to thank my son Zach for teaching me some card sleights.
And the list goes on and on.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
There is another thread on the subject of thanking people somewhere on these forums. But still, I will say thank you here as well. Thank you to everyone who has helped me, or any other magi here on the Café. There are a lot of really nice, and helpful people here. Its a great place to be!
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
Jim Snack will defenitaly be number 1 on many people's lists..I know he is on mine..

I will forever be grateful for the advice he gave me all because he saw me ask for help in a thread last year. I was SO stuck and he wrote me at least 4-5 e-mails with amazing advice. Thanks Jim
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Hi All,

I would like to take a quick minute and Thank Harry Murphy. I think Harry is one of the most valuable resources here on the Café and I truly appreciate his advice and thoughts.

Thanx Harry!

Jamie D. Grant
My Column
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I would like to thank Ms. Morgan for looking so hot in her black leather costume.
HAVE FUN
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Hiya!

I just want to take a second to thank Steven Steele who has given me advice on my forthcoming website and some great insight into magic in general. 'Hoorah!'

Thanx!

jamie
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Hi,

I would like to thank Timothy Drake who constantly helps me out and gives me a lot of advice (seeing as I'm only 14) And I would also like to thank hiim deaply for giving me my first two illusions (subtrunki and planquin) also for the one I am receiving tomorrow (doll house) Thank you very much Tim!

Magical Odyssey
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
2846 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Mike Gallo. Unequivocally impressive. Smile Thank you!
Posted: Mar 12, 2006 10:02pm

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bill Palmer also, along with Whit Haydn. Thanks for your support. Very much appreciated.
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1060 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I would like to thank Dean Dill and R. Paul Wilson who are so generous with their knowledge. Not to mention Dean's patience for me, as I've always been a slow learner!
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
Tom Stevens
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
361 Posts

Profile of Tom Stevens
I want to thank Paolo Venturi.

Thanks for the fantastic ideas!
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I would now like to thank everybody that have sent and/or are sending me there buisness cards for my collection. If anyone else is interested in donating their card please PM me
rtclark
View Profile
Veteran user
Panama City, FL
309 Posts

Profile of rtclark
BIG thanks to AL Angello, great resource for info and tips, thanks Al.

TRavis
Rtclark

"When do I get IT"
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
BIG thanks to mrbilltheentertainer for accepting me for job shadow!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Hiya!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the sponge ball ideas!

Thanx!

jamie
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
And a big thank you to everyone who posts such good ideas here and in the Howiediddits forum as well!

You folks are first class, all the way!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The 'Thank You' Thread (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL