The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The 'Thank You' Thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All,

A big "Thank You" goes out to Todd Robbins.

Thanks Todd,

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
blink_inc
View Profile
Loyal user
Hamilton
278 Posts

Profile of blink_inc
A thankyou to Al Angello for sharing with me.
A thankyou to dannydoyle for being objective.
A thankyou to this community for continuing to exist and provide information that is more valueable than any book.
A thank you to all the fathers of our craft that passed this art on so that we may continue to create smiles, wonder and amazement.
A thank you to my wife who puts up with all my "could you see it?"

Will//
I am a Sankey addict....please, help me!

My name is Will, my company is Blink, an experience in transposition.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

It's been too long since I've posted here.

A big "Thank you!" goes out to Dan McLean Jr. for just being who he is.

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I would like to especially thank, in no particular order:

Bill Palmer
Mad Jake
Rannie
The Godfather
for their advice, help and friendship.

Thanks also to everyone who has helped me in any way and who make it enjoyable to come here.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

I think a big Thank You needs to go out to Steve Brooks and all the staff for getting everything back up and running!

Thanks!

~jdg
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I cannot believe that I forgot to mention James Tong.

Thank you James.

Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Hey Gabe-

Thanks!

~jamie
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Above all I would like to thank Steve Brooks and all the Staff for this excellent Café. Next in line is a very BIG THANK YOU to Bill Palmer and Pete Biro. Words cannot describe my appreciation to both of them.
magico563
View Profile
Veteran user
UK, sheffield.
381 Posts

Profile of magico563
Big thanks to Criss Priest for a great lecture last night in Sheffield!!

Thanks.

Tom.
Casey Magic
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
177 Posts

Profile of Casey Magic
I owe everything in my magic to Shannon Clark, Jack Parker, and Bill Goodwin. I think through these guys, I've been able to elevate my magic to where I want it to be. Without the friendship of Shannon, I would have never sought out the other two and continue to grow as a magician in every respect. Thanks, Shannon. My magic would not be half as good with out you, and I owe you everything, man.

Michael Casey
NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
I would like to give a huge thanks to my good friend Christopher Lyle, for his inspiration, education and guidance. Aside from being a fantastic showman and artist, he is so generous with his time in helping others grow, and realize their aspirations. A true professional with a generous spirit!

My sincerest gratitude also to Justin Styles, the New Yorker with a heart bigger than Dallas! A Café Friend who went above and beyond to inspire my faith in a magical mission, and helped to provide much joyful magic to the kids at my hospital.

I am grateful for knowing these two great gentleman in magic!

Rob Divers
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

A big "Thanks" to DM~ you know who you are!

~jamie
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Very cool idea for a thread. Can't believe I didn't see this sooner. There are so many, I could fill pages. So here are just a FEW of the people that have all played a big role in devloping my magic. I'm very proud to call them teachers and friends. They continue to inspire me every time I watch them on video, on stage, speak via email or phone, or get to hang out face to face.

Pete Biro, Bill Palmer, Denny Haney, Jeff Hobson, Mike Close, Eugene Burger and Michael Vincent. Without these guys, my whole act would probably consist of a Svengali deck, and the "got your nose" bit.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Pepka...

Dude...that GOT YOUR NOSE bit is killer! I'm coming out with an entire DVD on all of my work on that plot. Stay tuned!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Don't tip the real work!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I get 20 minutes of entertainment out of "got your nose"...

;)
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Clark
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of Clark
Steve Beam and Whit Haydn for having the integrity to be great guys as well as the caliber of magician that one can learn EVERYTHING from.

Mike Casey, Chad Nipper, and Mark Ennis for being magicians and friends that have taught me more than I can articulate.
“The key to creativity is in knowing how to hide your sources.”
Albert Einstein
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
I would like to thank Reynold Alexander for change my mind and view in this art and be a Good Friend!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Ian Blundell
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Ian Blundell
A big thanks to Scott Guinn (for his awesome blog), Marion (for the idea of the crimp change and giving me tons of help on it), Jim Lou and Steve Taylor (for help with my morelli ring), and tons more people that I can't think of right now! Not to mention Steve Brooks for creating the magic Café (he did create it right?)

Thanks guys,

Ian
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
What a wonderful opportunity!

I wasn't aware of this thread until now, so first thanks to Jamie for resurrecting it.

Next, a heartfelt thank you to the following individuals (in alphabetical order) for their graciousness, guidance or assistance...some many times over:

Pete Biro
Ali Bongo (rest in peace)
Geoffrey Durham
Scott Guinn
Whit Haydn
Vinny "the Godfather" Marini
Dan McLean, Jr.
Harry Murphy
Bill Palmer
Kyle Peron
Andrew Pinard
Jim Riser
Bob Sanders
Steve Spill
Lynetta Welch
Kent Wong
Steven Youell

Finally, a special thank you to Ron Wilson for trusting me sight unseen with his signature opening routine, and to Alan Zagorsky for taking on the task of making the unique props and greatly exceeding my already high expectations with the finished result.

I'm exceedingly grateful to each of you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The 'Thank You' Thread (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL