The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Routine using silver dollars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicKev
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of MagicKev
I recently saw someone perform a routine using three silver dollars that moved from one hand to the other. I know that Sh**** were used. However, I'm trying to find a trick that I can purchase that would include both the Sh**** as well as a suggested handling/routine.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out by providing the name of the item as well as where I could find it online.

Thanks!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
This could be Bob Kohlers Ultimate 3 Fly, now unavilable, but you can get the gaffs, or post a wanted ad when you reach 50 legitamte posts
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Okami
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
157 Posts

Profile of Okami
I don´t think that you will find many Gaffs which include the instructions. It is much easier to buy them separately.

One of the best known 3 Fly routines is in Troy Hoosers Book "Destroyers". (Great Book)

If you want first class gaffs than there are Jamie Schoolcraft and Todd Lassen. Check out their Online Shops. If you do not want to spend too much money than a Johnson Sh*** and some matching coins are also a good choice.
MagicKev
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of MagicKev
Thanks for the advice.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Troy also has a 3 DVD set.. Called Total Destrustion... Volume 1 has 2 different
3 fly versions..

This is an effect oringanly of Chris Kenner.. (correct me if I'm wrong)
In print in his book Totally out of Control.

It also goes by the name VCA (Visual Coins Across) or Fingertip Coins Across.

Look around.. It's a great routine...

Shawn.

Shawn.
Shawn.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2006-02-20 08:56, ShawnB wrote:...This is an effect oringanly of Chris Kenner...

As it happens, the basic notion that one can do routined coin magic without closing one's hands, where the coins are instead held and kept in open display, and the routine used to demonstrate that concept are not original to Chris Kenner.

He did a good job of making the VCA popular and his write ups in MME and TOOC are entertaining.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Thank you Johnathan...

I stand corrected...

I am curious as to the orgin of the effect... Could you please tell me
where this effect origianly came from?

Thank you.

Shawn.
Shawn.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
...to all the coins I've dropped here
liljay510
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
101 Posts

Profile of liljay510
For something like that you might want to check out Bob Kohlers Ultimate 3 Fly....or to get the coins made contact todd lassen.
No matter How much you know you can never stop learning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Routine using silver dollars (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL