We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » From nearly-FISM to the streets - My history in magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Becker
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
371 Posts

Profile of Chris Becker
Ha, this a very off-topic ramble about something totally unimportant. If you're reading this, check out your very first posts in this forum, it's a fun thing to do.

When I started posting on this board in November 2001, I was all into manipulation and proudly announced that I wanted to participate in a FISM competition one day. I had previously won my national Austrian competition with a manipulation act and thought that was exactly my thing.... Turns out I was wrong. Here I am, studying/practicing law 6000 miles from home, still no FISM competition under my belt and aspiring to start busking sometime soon.

It's a nostalgic thing to say but considering all the things that happened over the last 5 years in my life, the gf's that came and went, the degrees I earned, the jobs I had and the countries I've lived in... although I'm far from being a regular poster, magic and the Magic Café have always been constants...

Thanks for listening. ;-)

C.
- - -
<BR>Cards don't cheat people. People cheat people.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
In the meantime, we've all been entering FISM competitions. Where've ya been?! Smile
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Chris Becker
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
371 Posts

Profile of Chris Becker
Smile You did? That's great!
:thumbsdown: I'm afraid I got stuck in law school ...
- - -
<BR>Cards don't cheat people. People cheat people.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2732 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-02-20 20:43, Christof wrote:
:thumbsup: You did? That's great!
:thumbsdown: I'm afraid I got stuck in law school ...

At least you're not at Wal*Mart wondering where your sense of concentration has gone and why you can't seem to schedule practice sessions for yourself. Smile
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » From nearly-FISM to the streets - My history in magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL