The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ice From Water by Andrew Gerard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2006-02-28 21:03, G.t.H. wrote:
Hi guys, I will try to answer a few questions if I can.... Ice from Water is not a glorified th&%*b tip, that is not used.
This is not snow powder.
This is not slush powder at all.
No special glass is required.
This is not the effect Mac King did either.
This effect is as close to the real thing as I think you can get...
If you read the above reviews from Sean Feilds, Greg Arce and others you will see that they Kinda think the effect is well.....INCREDIBLE!
You will most likely see this effect peformed on t.v. as well.
The ice cubes produced are not square chunks of ice, but ice like you would get in any drink at a bar ect..
Not much time to post here at the moment, but thanks to all of you that have sent me emails about this and other new releases,I am overwhelmed by all your kind comments,Thank you.
In Thoughts to all of you
Andrew-Gerard

ALL TRUE!

Andrew Gerard was kind enough to send me his stuff, last year.I performed Ice From Water on two of my shows in Cote D'Azur in the past summer (with some of my own twists) and the people around me was stunned!

Guys, this is a winner! FIVE STARS out of five!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
959 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Glad you like it Paolo !

I have been getting allot of questions regarding this and... at the moment I am the only person selling this effect, if you are intested, pls contact me here.

There are a few fakes as well being sold, everything I sell I sign, so If it doesn,t have my signature on it..you been ripped.

again Thanks for the kind words guys,

Gerard
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
India & France
1035 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Salut Gerard,

Thanks for your quick email answer! ^^

I'm sorry about the part you didn't understand in my email, my english is somewhat scholar... :O(
The idea was, and this is related to this thread, that I plan to go from water to ice (your product seems good for this!), and THEN change the ice into something else, like a diamant, for example.

I'll order Ice from Water from you by email during july...is that ok?

Regards,
hocuspocus
View Profile
New user
Magicster
69 Posts

Profile of hocuspocus
This is a very visual effect, the audience can fully look and examine the water and they will be stunned to see that you make ice appear out of pure water at room temperature that can be handed out for examination. I would really recommend buying this effect.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1253 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Has anyone who has tried this effect ever had an issue with a spectator try to eat the ice?

Cyril used a different method to produce ice on an Asian TV show, and the immediate reaction of one of the spectators was to pop some of the ice in his mouth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GxEV7SVekI (see around 0:35)

Those who know how the effect of Andrew Gerard's "Ice From Water" works will realize that having a spectator actually eat the ice from this effect would be a very bad idea. How would you handle a situation like the one shown on the Cyril video clip, or prevent it from happening in the first place?

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ice From Water by Andrew Gerard (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL