The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ice From Water by Andrew Gerard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Hi,

Thanks for posting but it doesn't answer (perhaps it is because of my bad english)
Is it real ice or not?
Can you use this ice on a drink (and drink it) or not?

Elie
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Well, I took the icy plunge (whew, that's bad) and ordered one. Will let ya'll know....
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I am intrigued (and almost sold)!

I am doing a series of restaurants shows next month, and I realize this maybe a bit difficult to do that venue (but possible). However, I was wondering if anyone knows if this is something that will "run out" and will have to be refilled.

If not I am sold!

Sean
MagoStevo
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of MagoStevo
I am doing restaurant too and would like to find out how good it fits into restaurant strolling condition?!

MagoStevo
Never ever have bad thought,you never know who is listening....
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
...should have my copy early next week and will post a review (high level so I don't tip anything)
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
I should have "Ice from Water" by Saturday so I will post a review of Ice from Water and Exorcist Key over the weekend.
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Anyone has got yet? Any helpful review?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I got mine this morning and I LOVE IT. This is better than it sounds. Once you make the intial prep work you are good to go. This is going into my outdoor shows this summer. Imagine a large clear bowl of water on a HOT day and you reach in and turn the water to handfuls of crushed ice. You will fool yourself with this one. No refills to buy either. Well worth the $100 to me. This is a keeper. Wish I had thought of it. Recommended.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Ice from Water gets MY vote for Trick of the Year so far.....
Stinkfist
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Stinkfist
How bout a review Slydini?
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Is it real ice or not?
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
A review of Ice from Water is coming soon. Just been extremely busy at work so a review should be posted by later today
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Just played with this tonight, and this effect is both literally and figuratively COOL! For those who have it, you'll appreciate how I just spent an hour pulling the ice out of the water and putting it back in...love it when an effect even fools the one who is doing it!

I'm not one to write long reviews, but will say that if you purchase this you'll have no regrets.

(won't respond to the detailed questions above for fear of tipping the approach, but will confirm that you can hand out real ice after pulling some from the water...)

I'll start the voting now...between this and his key bending effect (which I also picked up) I think Andrew is an early shoe in for "creator" of the year!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wow, any other reviews out there?
Joe Russell
View Profile
Veteran user
Buffalo NY
397 Posts

Profile of Joe Russell
Very good effect my friend, one of your best
Who is Tattoo Joe?
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
All of Gerard's effects are just mind blowing!! Thaks Gerard for releasing these gems! I'm looking forward to more of them soon.
Stinkfist
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Stinkfist
Ughh...i'm gonna have to save some money up now...and purchase this.
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Mine arrived yesterday.I haven't had time to do the necessary prep work on this so I can't say much about it. I was a bit shocked at how small and lightweight my package was when it arrived. I believe the whole thing could have been sent out in a standard envelope instead of the box it arrived in! But, the photo in the instructions looks very cool indeed. IF it's as good as illustrated, I'll say it was a $100 well spent. The lack of refills issue is another big plus.

I think most people will, however, be a bit taken aback by the packaging. I realize this has nothing to do with the power of the effect if it all works as well as it apparently does. (Size apparently doesn't matter with this one!) But I believe a lot of people will be expecting more when it first arrives.

As soon as mine is ready I intend to spend some time "fooling myself" and post a "follow-up". I'll admit up front that I'm expecting it to be as perfect an illusion as promised...otherwise, I'd have to question the price tag.
Joe Russell
View Profile
Veteran user
Buffalo NY
397 Posts

Profile of Joe Russell
Slydini 62,

Not all of his effects are mind blowing, just this one.
Who is Tattoo Joe?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2006-03-10 09:45, Joe Russell wrote:
Slydini 62,

Not all of his effects are mind blowing, just this one.

Joe,
Respectfully you are wrong. I just purchased Key accessory and it is excellent.
Absolutely worth the price. Start clean, finish clean with a very smooth almost calm pacing to the effect.

I am going to get Exorcist key and Ice from water after using Key accessory.

I have no affiliation with Andrew Gerard, I never even heard his name until this item came out.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ice From Water by Andrew Gerard (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL