The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Amazing mentalism- The telephone trick! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1920 Posts

Profile of Platt
That's cool. I was just looking to be enlightened as what specific titles it could be found in so I and others could purchase the literature. I figured if it contains this cool trick it probably has other cool stuff. Perhaps you should reread my post. Who said anything about making you prove yourself? Or doubting you? If you don't remember, you don't remember. And that's okay. We'll still assume you're an okay guy. Are you this defensive in every aspect of life?
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1573 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Calm down there big boy... I am HARDLY being deffensive though you sure are being oddly aggresive.

You said "Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to some of the many places this effect can be found in print. "

I was just answering you, perhpas there was something about the word "enlighten" that seemed a little sarcastic.

Anyway, I don't really care, I don't recall where exactly I have seen it but it has been in print for atleast 25 years, I can tell you that much for sure.
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2006-02-24 21:47, bobbyk wrote:
Platt,

Thanks for sharing... Sounds really nice. I love it when someone legitimately just plain gets excited about an effect and is driven to spread the word! That says a lot....

See my sig line ... there's no question in my mind that a major reason for The Amazing Kreskin's being the World Champion of Mentalism for decades is that his genuine enthusiasm and excitement are conveyed to his audiences.

Uri Geller is also to be commended for displaying excitement when performing effects, although (based on numerous videos of him working that I've viewed) he all too often goes overboard and his excitement seems decidely excessive and phony.
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
THE best one is on prime cut. A gem hiding.
Justin Miller
giochi
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of giochi
I wouldnt say it was "hiding". The dvd is practically everywhere
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Amazing mentalism- The telephone trick! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL