The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Name of Las Vegas Magician??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
Hey, I was going through a bunch of magic stuff that I collected while in Vegas this past summer. I found an autographed playing card from the Aladdin. I cant make out the name on the autograph, but I know where I got it:

Does anyone know the name of the M.C. from "V - The Ultimate Variety Show", who's main magic act was a hillarious Card to Mouth. He may not be there currently, but he was in June of 2005. After his performance (the closing one I believe), I grabbed on of the cards that he had sprung into the audience during his trick, then had him sign it while exiting the theatre.

Any help would be great. Thanks a bunch!
~Jonton
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
His name is Jeff Hobson, great guy and great magician. He is occasionaly on the Café, I also got his autograph from the Ultimate V show as well.
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Name of Las Vegas Magician??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL