The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Pre-talk for instant hypnotic inductions. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypnotize
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of hypnotize
Hi, I have the Gerald Kein's advanced hypnotis videos, and there are some demonstrations of instant and rapid inductions. These inductions are very fast, they rely on unexpected movements and looks amazing. My question is, what do yuo need to say to a spectator before doing them? should you say you are going to hypnotize them? trance them out? should you describe what they will feel when they will be hypnotized? maybe you don't need to say anything, and just hypnotize them...
I am not a stage hypnotist, so this is an intimate situation.
thanks.
The GodFather
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of The GodFather
Expectations always helps. you must precondition them in some way or another. But be carefull what you say because some people can get scare and not let their self to be hypnotized. Use words and ideas that are not scare,unusual,strange to the peopse that you work with. What I mean: for me it may be better to use the word trance but for an unsecure person maybe scary. Also if you use a word that is not so interesting, strong,promising they may not respond to the induction because they will precondition them self by say to them selfs "so what?".

First you have to generally understand who they are and then aproach them with a tone,fraces,promoses that they like,belive and they are comfortable with. If you precondition them with what they belive then you are almost there to put them in hypnosis.
"My goal is to spread around happiness and entertainment, by erasing the illusion of time and live in eternity "

The GodFather Magician
Scotty Mac
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Scotty Mac
Be sure you have also worked on methods for catching the person. You need to practice this with a friend before you go out and do it. Do not try this with someone who is 6'5" and weighs 350 lbs. or someone is going to get hurt. Also, be sure to remove glasses or anything else that could get broken in the process of doing this prior to the induction.

Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Pre-talk for instant hypnotic inductions. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL