The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Supreme's Crown Jewels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rickmorse
View Profile
Regular user
Flushing, MI
131 Posts

Profile of rickmorse
I purchased Supreme's version of Crown Jewels some time ago and have been using it happily, BUT--it didn't come with original instructions, which I'd like to have for my files.

This is NOT Ian Adair's Crown Jewel available on the market today--the Supreme version is larger and has more "pieces to it."

I'd be mighty grateful if someone would be willing to email or fax the original instructions to me! Thanks!
Lofty
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
128 Posts

Profile of Lofty
I'm looking through my stuff and the only thing I can find is 'Rajah's Jewel"

It's a cut out of Rajah's head and shoulders with a jewel in the turban..... but I'm not sure if it's the one you need .

I'm looking through 'Edwin's magic - volume 1-4'(it's bacically a history of Supreme and every trick Edwin made), I didn't see anything named crown jewels in the index- but if it has a different name it may be here.

Can you describe the trick (if it is different looking than Adair's crown) and I will look to see if I can find it.

Lofty
rickmorse
View Profile
Regular user
Flushing, MI
131 Posts

Profile of rickmorse
I appreciate it, Lofty.

There's a plywood crown with three circles cut out for the jewels. The crown slips into a stand, and a card picturing a king goes in front.

There is a plywood "thing" that the jewels go into--it's rigged to make the jewels vanish. It is NOT the safe of the current version.

That's a poor description, but I hope it gives some idea.

Many thanks,

Rick
WayneNZ
View Profile
Special user
New Zealand
960 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
PM Me with Your postal address ,
that's if somebody in the USA cant help.

Im happy to help You out.

cheers
Wayne
rickmorse
View Profile
Regular user
Flushing, MI
131 Posts

Profile of rickmorse
Happy to report, guys, that a Good Samaritan has faxed me the instructions! Thanks for your kind offers!

Rick
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
To me this is what the Café is all about...magicians helping magicians...nice thread and good luck with your daycare shows!

Smartini
WayneNZ
View Profile
Special user
New Zealand
960 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
I enjoyed hunting for the instuctions , found a couple of
supreme items I had brought as back ups.

Crown Jewels, Bunny Clown and Whos Who At The Zoo.
All brand new...... happy days
rickmorse
View Profile
Regular user
Flushing, MI
131 Posts

Profile of rickmorse
Quote:
On 2006-03-03 00:25, The Great Smartini wrote:
To me this is what the Café is all about...magicians helping magicians...nice thread and good luck with your daycare shows!

Smartini

Absolutely, Jeff--it's a great resource because of the great people here. And that includes you, Wayne!
rickmorse
View Profile
Regular user
Flushing, MI
131 Posts

Profile of rickmorse
Whoops! It also includes you, Lofty!
Hobbsy
View Profile
New user
UK
47 Posts

Profile of Hobbsy
Hi, I know this thread is very old but I have the same issue - original Crown Jewels but with no instructions. Is anyone able to PM me a copy as well?

Thanks.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1598 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Supreme Crown Jewels is a fantastic trick for children. I have been performing it for many years. As I got older those Supreme props got a bit too heavy for me to carry around from shows to shows. Sadly, I had to take them out of the performance.
That Crown Jewels was one of my favorite.
Tricky Ricky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Supreme's Crown Jewels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL