The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » So this is what you're up to! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Tim Ellis' snoopy neighbor
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Elly May Drudge
I was wondering why Tim hasn't been out of his house for the last 32 hours... I can see him sitting at his desk, typing away on his little Fujitsu Lifebook...

Usually he's a bit more lively during the day: reading a magic book in his hammock, making milkshakes in the kitchen, or watching Sue-Anne tidy the house.

So you people have made them VIP guests have you? I've got no idea why! His tricks are so easy... just get my DVD '24 Years of Living Next Door to Ellis' and you'll see exactly HOW easy they are!

I even travelled half way around the world explaining them to magicians who thought he was clever. (Oh, better say a quick g'day to all the other lovely old men all over the U.S. of A. who got out their wands and showed me a few tricks! I was wrapped chewing the fat with you all. Especially 'Big Chuck' in Kansas City. He was a real bobby dazzler).
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2675 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
This is very funny.
Brad Burt
Talarspeed
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Talarspeed
Excellent!
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Oh yes Mr Burt, it's all very funny isn't it. UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT!

I was warned that if I opened my trap on this Caféteria thingy that people would start sending in poles and putting me on fire.

I notice that Tim and his little hussy haven't even MENTIONED me in any of their strings. DESPITE all of the success they've had off my back. I feel like I've been given the rough end of the pineapple but I won't be silenced! I believe in giving credit where it's due, and it's due to me!

You'll have to excuse me for a moment. I think I see some movement in the bushes near Tim's bedroom window. I'm off to investigate!
IT Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of IT Magic
Damm that lady, I thought these bushes where the perfect place to spy on Tim and Sue-Anne, oh well, so much for my afternoons entertainment.
Magic, Illusion and Data Management
www.stardockmagi.blogspot.com

I picture a world of love and peace, a world without war where people live together in harmony.
I also picture us attacking that world 'cause they just wouldn't expect it
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hee hee, I'm holding my sides now Elly May!
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Hmmm... well hello to you too Chrystal... so what's this business about 'Cafe Hospitality Hostess'? Is that something like one of the Japanese Geisha Girls like in that movie I downloaded from the internet 'Memories of a Geisha'?

What exactly do you do in here?
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
My Dear Sweet Elly Mae,

I can assure you that Chrystal never does anything unseemly or unlady like in here.
While she cannot hold a candle to your beauty, wit and sweet spirit, she is not a terrible person.
Granted, she does dress a bit too provocatively, I don't even think that she is aware of that fact.
Folks like you and I DO need to be vigilant and help her see the evil of her ways.
Even though I am a happily married man, I have this sense that we are some how connected... like we were very close in another life (even though I don't believe in other lives.)
Please, let us stay close.
Admiringly,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Dear Person Smith,

I notice that you describe yourself a 'host'. A "host with the most" I hope.

I can see that you're quite the perceptive type when it comes to me. Though I'm a bit concerned about the "evil of her ways" with regards to Missy Chrystal. Concerned, and yet somehow, intrigued. What exactly do you know? You don't happen to be into surveillance at all do you? I mean, yes, she CLAIMS to come from Canada in France, well we all know that can't be true, Canada is in... some other country but it's DEFINITELY not in France. She does look to be a gorgeous little lass, and I just love the size of that big white mop, I could really put that to good use in my house!

As for you Mr Smith (if that is your REAL name) you do look strangely familiar, did we meet at one of my lectures in the U.S. of A?
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Elly May and of course to Parson Smith,

I have now seen the light! Thank you both for making me see the error of my ways !! Now lemmee try to explain my role as Hospitality Hostess...I'm the offical greeter of new arrivals, I'm doing it to try to be good in this life time as according to reincarnation, I suspect I must have been evil in my "former life" and now trying to make amends. You mean it isn't working?

Oh so many questions! I'll try to explain..I was born in France but was dragged to Canada as a six year old by my parents. Means I have duel citizenships too. Of course, I often joke that I was rude for the first couple years of my life but became a polite Canadian and made up for it. ( my French comerades - yes, I am joking) ..about the rude part..not where I was born.

As for the "Mop" Miss Elly, that's Shaggy! I have several others ..the male Old English Sheepdogs , Merlin and Panda weigh around 110 pounds each, but unfortunately don't do a thing to help around the house! On the other hand, I also have an Aussie dog!! He's appropriately named Blue..no need to make you guess as to his breed. :O) I once used Blue as replacement for Shaggy who was feeling ill at the time and unlike "sheepies" who don't shed, Blue, left quite a lot of hair behind on a light grey carpet in a school library. "Oops sorry", I said to the principal, "I'm afraid my dog shed on your carpet". He immediately calls for the janitor as to what he THOUGHT I said. Ha Ha!

David Williamson, once referred to my "fancy pooper scooper" I was holding in my avatar pic with Shaggy. I responded by saying it's because Shaggy was partially deaf and misunderstood when I told her to sit. (Immediately covers mouth and smiles sweetly).

Okay I'm going to try to behave now...sorry but my sides are still hurting. I like you Elly May, and while I can't hold a candle to you..I hope to one day introduce you to my good friend, Miss Fortune. :O)

Your New Pal
Chrystal
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Hi Elly May,

So how much is the DVD? You are funny and cute, has Tim ever thought of putting you in his act?

Magically,

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Oh thank you Maro, another astute person.

The DVD is $32 is you get it from Magic Unlimited, or $34.95 from your local magical shoppe. But if you look in the string called SPECIAL OFFER I think they have a special offer on the DVD.

I don't know if Tim has ever thought of putting me in his act, but I know I have thought about it... almost every night.
Williamanon
View Profile
New user
Atlantic Canada
45 Posts

Profile of Williamanon
Quote:
On 2006-03-08 00:46, Chrystal wrote:

Oh so many questions! I'll try to explain..I was born in France

Ahhh France,
the home of customer service
Sue-Anne Webster
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
97 Posts

Profile of Sue-Anne Webster
I've been thinking about you a lot, my precious Chrystal...

and I have been worried about your Miss Fortune.

My advice is to take to heart the words of Confusion:

* "When you face Miss Fortune, keep your mind tranquil and free from hindrances"
* "There is no high road to happiness or Miss Fortune; every man brings them on himself"
* Miss Fortune is the kind of fortune that never misses"

Take care of that panda of yours. (You keep such odd animals)... odd girl... hmmm
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Dam it! I accidently used that smarty pants Sue-Anne's photo instead of mine!

I'll adjust my computer immediately. Ignore her photo Chrystal - that was me who wrote to you - SHE can't get all the credit for my advice!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Oh Elly May! I'm back to holding my sides and chuckling again!

Your presence here at the Café has kept me smiling all week! Thanks for your advice too.

Chrystal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » So this is what you're up to! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL