The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Ramon Galindo new (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Hello everybody,

I remember a few people including myself asking if Ramon Galindo still made his holders I had eamiled mr galindo before about a year ago and I got no reply but I just checked my emails and he has got back to me. He does indeed still perform with budgies and still makes and sells holders for them.

Just a thought of interest,

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
So where is the price list?
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
OH MY GOSH!

I have emailed him many times looking for the budgie holders! How can we get out hands on them? I want about 5!

DJ
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
I'd like to know this too...
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
A friend of mine told me Ramon no longer makes the holders. He does have dvd's tipping the whole act.

Ramon is over 80 now and just does not make a lot of stuff. But I would contact him about the dvd's.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
Yes please, I'd love to have a look at the dvds. what a pity about the holders---
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I would call Joe Stevens and see if he still has any. I know they were selling them at one time.

If not, I will try to get Ramon's address for you.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Senor Rai
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Senor Rai
Richard, now that is great, helping the new guys. I also loved Ramon work! I would also like the info so I can buy it! Rai
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have written my friend who just a got a set from Ramon at the Dessert Seminar. Ramon told him there he was not sewing things any more. Maybe he is making the holders but no more jackets.

I will forward the information when I get it.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
I met Ramon Galindo at Fism, I had no idea what he looked like, I'm Italian and to be honest I had only read about him but never seen him perform, not even on video. When I saw an old man with the badge saying Ramon Galindo however I couldn't help but talking to him. He said that in Huston in September there will be a convention celebreting his career in magic. how I wish I could attend!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Ramon Galindo new (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL