The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » A Special Question for Sue-Anne » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Sue-Anne,

Just curious: What man would you run to if something sudden and horrible should happen to Tim and David Regal's wife?

Signed,

A Friend

P.S. You do not see the photo on the left...you do not see the photo on the left...
Sue-Anne Webster
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
97 Posts

Profile of Sue-Anne Webster
Hmmmmm... I see a D... Da.... Dam, I can't remember! Oh yes, it's come back to me. I've had my eye on this man http://www.Stallionmagic.com

Whaddya reckon...friend?
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Tim Ellis' snoopy neighbor
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Elly May Drudge
Who's this person starting stories about Tim and Mrs Regal????
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
David,

Would you really risk the chainsaw?

Elly May,

Are you married, hon? I think women with humpbacks are seeeexy! And the glasses just compliment your face so well! *grr-owel*
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

Well, David...

You ARE a feisty little devil, aren't you?!

That's not a hump, dear... my photo doesn't do me justice. What you see is a good, strong woman who's pretty nifty I must say, at cleaning. I have to be, you'd be surprised at how many dusty venues I came across on my travels across America. In South Africa, it was justified at least. I had to share an open lecture theatre with five flamingoes, 2 giraffes and an elephant! Oh yes - they had me lecture under a blazing hot sun while THEY sat under a lovely big old shady tree! Talk about hospitality! Hmmmmph.

Although that darling little Craig Mitchell... such a little sweety heart, that boy, yes... I remember he worked his little socks off trying to make me happy. I think it might have been that David Gory fellow, who decided I needed a good ol'South African tan.

Lovely place - really. And that College of Magic is impressive, I must say.

Have you ever seen how the waters off the coast of South Africa - the Pacific and the Atlantic - meet and clash their green and blue colours. Fascinating, really. Hmmm... yes... the memories...
Elly May Drudge
View Profile
Melbourne, Australia
40 Posts

And no, I'm not married, dear.

Never have been.

I've been too busy with other people's business to worry about my own... although I did come across a nice lot of older men in America who are QUITE suitable for marriage, I must say (South Africa only had groups of strapping young - way too young - men). I just don't think I could get used to those accents, though. Strange accents, you know?! Different everywhere I went!

It's MUCH easier talking via the net - less exhausting, too. Although that little Miss Webster seems to be tiring, already. I've spied her constantly trying to kick Tim of his computer. Tim has a fixation with the old keyboard and screen, you see. I'd swear he's stuck his butt to the office chair.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » A Special Question for Sue-Anne » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL