The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Where is Tom SILVER??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brainman
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of brainman
Hi - I try to reach Tom Silver via E-mail -NO success.
I did order several DVDs and already paid them - but no response to any mail from me.
Can anyone help ???

Best,
T
felix2
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of felix2
I had a bad experience ordering from this guy.Never replies to emails.I am from Asia and I called him a couple of times at my own expense to remind him about my order.
He assured me that he would send the video ....but after waiting a while,I had to enlist Paypals assistance to get my money back.Buyer beware.
Please try calling him ..If all else fails ...get paypal to process a refund if that was your mode of payment.Goodluck.
felix2
Scotty Mac
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Scotty Mac
You might want to see if you can contact him on the NGH forums. I know he posts there once in a while.

Scott
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
I found him friendly , but a little difficult to get hold of. I know he said we was doing lectures in the UK I think in march, that's maybe why he hasnt responded. It took me a few phone calls to get my DVD thru. try ringing him, on the answer phone it gives you his cell number, leave a message on that. that's how I got hold of him.

hope this helps

steve
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
brainman
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of brainman
Thanks - I will try this (non amusing) way of contacting.
Best,
T
Ian Broadmore
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Ian Broadmore
If you go onto the GHSC (general hypnotherapy standards website) scroll down to notice board he is on there
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
You have to call him. I ordered via PayPal and called him a week later. Got my DvDs 3 days after I called.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of brainman
...I called him yesterday - he wrote that they will arrive...months pass by..
T
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Where is Tom SILVER??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL