The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » FISM Predictions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Well we've had some interesting thoughts about FISM and where it should be held, but who do you think is in with a chance this year?

Do you know someone who's competing?

I heard that Jon Armstrong is being sponsored by The Magic Castle. We saw him work last year and he's certainly in with a chance.

Lee Eun-Gyeol may be competing again, he's definitely one to watch!
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
Shawn Farquhar's entering as far as I'm aware -- the man is a veritable genius ! And absolutely hilarious ...

Tim - he's one of the few people that I know that match you in energy levels - he's just go go go !
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hey Tim and Sue-Anne,

Keep an eye out for Rick Merril ... I would be very surprised if he dosen't take home a top prize ...

Armstrong and Farquhar are two of the very best ... Gyeol had my vote for the top prize at the last FISM ... looking forward to seeing you both again ...
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Good to see you Danny!!!! We really look forward to catching up at FISM.

Ohhhhh Rick was GREAT at FFFF. His stuff is magically breathtaking and his presentation so original.

Shawn is also sensational...

Hmmm.. There are two juries this year, one for stage the other for closer-up. I'm on the close-up one... looks like it might be a really hard job this year!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2006 entrée: Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster » » FISM Predictions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL