The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Any Review For The Icue Duo2? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
Anyone have one yet?
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1521 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I'm still waiting. I've been emailed my invoice, but nothing about it being shipped yet. When I preordered it, they said it might be 2-3 weeks before it is shipped. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
Thanks Chad.
Vanish
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Vanish
I orderd mine also, but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm excited.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1521 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Mine is being shipped and should be here by thursday. I will give you my initial impressions at that point.
David Allen
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, Georgia
22 Posts

Profile of David Allen
I just got mine in today. I have had almost every system he has made, but this has to be his best! It is so easy to sync up. No worries on it not getting synced together. I use mine with the Ipod Nano. The whole system is so compact now. And I love his new remote. This system ROCKS!! Worth all the wait. You guys will love it!!

I cant believe that people are trying to use rigged up systems. (home made) This system was not much money at all, compared to the amount of value it adds to the show. Music MAKES a show. I guess I am glad people don't understand that because if they realized how much more valuable it makes a normal show, I would have more competition. Just keep on using that Radio Shack Crap Remote. Its just the same thing. Of corse it doesn't fade out the music, auto advance the track, auto stop the track, adjust the volume controls, tell you what track you are on, or keep your system from falling asleep when in pause. But who needs all those advantages anyways.

Just my two cents. You guys will love the system!! A++++++++++++++++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Any Review For The Icue Duo2? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL