The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » It won't make the Chop Cup obsolete!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Laird
View Profile
Regular user
Kansas City
124 Posts

Profile of Laird
I don't know if this has been discussed, but I recently have recieved my Omega Ring from Harlin Magic. Very nice sterling silver with onyx. Again, nice peice of jewelry.
It has a rare earth gimmick that's right angled and overt, so must be worn ring finger right hand in order to hide the gimmick. It will not penetrate a coffee cup, though you can buy more gimmick to give it more umphh! Paper, styrofoam, and plastic tumblers easily. Pasteboards as well.
Steve's Emporium has it modeled on the pinkie finger, the gimmick is to overt to do it that way, besides I talked to Harlin, and he said that was erroneously modeled.
Your moves and sleights will have to be renegotiated, but not necessarly the routines themselves.
Pros- 80 clams for a really nice ring, magic or not, Magic anywhere anytime.
Cons- When I put my car keys in my pocket, they keep coming back out!!!
Not trying to change the world here......
It's never to late to have a happy childhold!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Sounds like the Wizard Pk ring is better -- you don't have to orient it or anything like that. You can wear it on either hand. Costs about half as much.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Yeah, but sizing is limited...
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2006-03-10 19:17, G Divad wrote:
Yeah, but sizing is limited...

Not anymore. Smile
I just received mine. Small (which is about a size 9), and it fits pretty darn well on my ring finger. Unfortunately, I am completely new to PKs and this came without any printed material (but I think that was just a mistake on the shipper's part, and I hope to have this corrected soon. It's supposed to come with 2 effects). The PK Wizard now comes in (I believe) three sizes. It's not as strong as I thought it would be, but it's still pretty cool. I'm just starting to play with it now, but so far I'm glad I got it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » It won't make the Chop Cup obsolete!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL