The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Credit Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
What kind do you use?
What is it's number?
When does it expire?

I understand that the security code on the back is always 6789-2345. Is this true? What are some other codes out there?

-Josh
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Hold on... let me go get my wallet...
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I use a master card...

The number is 3825 968 277 4653

it will expire in may of 2009

I cann not imagine that all credit cards would have the same number on the back, mine is 9035768

I like the card especialyy for the low interest rate and high spending limit.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Why is anyone revealing their card numbers here? isn't that dangerous? I mean, with your card number and your expire date, someone can just use your account online and purchase stuff
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
magicman226
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
234 Posts

Profile of magicman226
You know, there was some expensive things on Amazon I wanted. Now I can buy them! yay!

just kiddin'
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2006-03-13 10:14, Cliffg37 wrote:
I use a master card...

The number is 3825 968 277 4653

it will expire in may of 2009

I cann not imagine that all credit cards would have the same number on the back, mine is 9035768

I like the card especialyy for the low interest rate and high spending limit.

RU joking? I hope you are not putting down your real cc info here! By the way, the security code in the back of the cards that mechants need is either 3 or 4 digits (visa, master or AE).
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Mine are all maxed out. So even if I put them up they wouldn't work.
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
I never use credit cards. Just won't spend it if I don't have it. Do have one of those debit cards. The number is 3. It was one of the first ones. No security features as they hadn't got around to that yet. My own security feature is it rarely has more than a few bucks in it.
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Dear Friend

Greeting to you my dear friend, I am sending you this mail regarding the 31st October 1999 Egyptian airline Flight 990

My name is Sir Ron Ecnal, the personal assitance to the late Mr. and Mrs. Lenor. R. Burson Citizens of the United States of America My Boss and his wife died on the 31st October 1999 in Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers like 62 Egyptians, 22 Canadians, 3 Syrians, 2 Sudanese and a guy who smelt French on board, when they both choked on a peanut at the exact same time. You can confirm their deaths from the website below which was published by BBC WORLD NEWS.

WEBSITE.<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/>
americas/502503.stm

Unfortunately the two of them lost their lives Since that day I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my Boss's extended relatives, Which I have waiting for them since than, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member
of his family, I could not locate any of the relatives, so by chance I contacted you. I bought your name from a list emails for the 100 Dumbest People On The Web (you were number 38, just below Mr. Thomas Q. McMahon of Marston Mill, MA).

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my Boss and his wife, since I have no place to locate any of his relatives. I can easily convince his bank in the with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my Boss. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, my late Boss had an account with one of the banks Europe. Valued at about US$5.3Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I witness the documentations before he left for the states on 2nd Feb 1999. He also left behind three wool hats and a cat named Mittens.

Consequently, The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to my Boss since have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$5.3Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be paid into your account and then you and I can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 5% should be for expenses, tax as your government may require and the last 5% for lessons on how to write English more better.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything documents that will bring about the success of this transaction would be provided. In fact, if it would help you not worry, you could send me $5,000 and then I would be legally bound to give you your share of my Boss’s money. Ok?

Reply immediately.

Yours Faithfully,

Sir Ron Ecnal

N.B. Please indicate your telephone, fax and ATM PIN numbers for easy communication in this mutual transaction.

NNB: I am also a psychic if you’d like a reading.
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1187 Posts

Profile of APC
Cliff I hope that is not your real info..anyone could steal your cash. And why are you asking for people identity info? Please delete this thread
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Cliff, thank you for posting your card details... you have truly taken the maxim 'Magicians Helping Magicians' to the highest degree... thank you... your card is safe with us Smile Let's keep this going guys!
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Thank you for your openness Cliff. I can't understand the cynicism of some posting here. There's all kinds of stuff laying around that we could steal. But we don't. It's called being civilized. Maybe those people warning Cliff should take a long look at themselves. It's like people blaming rape victims for how they were dressed. It sickens me. Let's show the cynics what a trusting and open society looks like. Come on lets get some more card info up!! Civilized people unite in this show of unity!
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
I'm with you 100%

My master card number is 3825 968 277 4653 it expires in may of 2009

The number on the back is 9035768

I am Spartacus!
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

There we go! I feel the love. Come on people, get those numbers up there. Give in order to receive.
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Don't get me started on this thread.

Tony Brent
"The man credit card companies hate."
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Hey every body, take it as you will,

I am either very very stupid.

Or I am very very generous!

Or it is a joke.

Consider for your self!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
I don't remember mine.
But I do remember my ex-wife's.
Would you like that one instead?
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Credit Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL